Chapter 19 : The Cute One

V convinces Jungkook and leaves the room while Ruv enters. Jungkook gets up as soon as he sees Ruv. Ruv goes near him "Can you go in? It's my spot. " Jungkook wonders "What?". Ruv rolls her eyes " Well this is my spot I'm the one who used to admire the sky not you. I'm not in a good mood so can you leave my spot?" Jungkook smiles "You haven't told anything like that to me? I've sat here so many times before." Ruv sarcastically says "Well I'm telling you now.. I don't leave my spot to people who is such a baby." Jungkook admires how cute Ruv behaves "Well you are being a baby right now!" Ruv gets annoyed "Would you move or do you want me to karate chop your ass out of here."
Jungkook can't believe how Ruv is at times "You know what this is why I find you fascinating. " Ruv smirks "That's what he said!". Jungkook smiles at Ruv and leaves "You're unbelievable ". Ruv imitates Jungkook by making a funny face "you're unbelievable..".

Jungkook sits on his bed and scroll through his phone and looks at Ruv. The moonlight on her face..

Jungkook POV

She's so beautiful. It's just her personality is so attractive. I really wished I met her long time back. I should've gone to India to find her. Never knew she would make me feel this way. A combination of good heart, the attitude queen and a baby at times. WOW like WOW. I want to spend each min of my life with her.

While jungkook admires Ruv. Ruv gets up and come near the bed. "Can you just go to sleep?" Jungkook asks her "Why?". "I don't want to be stared when I'm going to sleep." Ruv takes the pillow and puts it on the couch.
Jungkook holds to her blanket. "What are you doing? Leave it!." Jungkook squints his eyes. " can you sleep next to me?". Ruv face turns red. " You walk off from my face and now you want me to sleep with you??? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??huh???". Jungkook throws the blanket on her face. "THIS KID!!!! I'm gonna teach you a lesson." Ruv goes near jungkook to hit him.

Jungkook holds Ruv's hand and tosses her to the bed and goes close to her face. That moment Ruv stops talking. Jungkook whispers near her ears "I asked you to sleep next to me not with me. I guess you have something like that in your mind princess. " Ruv gulps and she gets goosebumps all over her skin. Jungkook notices. "Do you have any idea what I would do to you now? You know I have zero tolerance when I'm with you Ruv." Jungkook goes even closer to her. " I miss the kiss we had... In the rain.. Rain drops falling on us.. That momeny when you came near me.. The heat even though it was raining. That moment when you held my face and your lips touched mine and we were... you know we were...." Saying this Jungkook starts kissing Ruv. "Our heart was beating the same way it did now. Am I right Kookie?". Jungkook smiles at Ruv and starts kissing her. He slowly gives Ruv pecks on her cheeks and touches her lips and kisses her in her lips and slowly moves down to her neck. Ruv slightly moans and pulls Jungkook's hair. "Ruv I don't think I could control myself. " Jungkook lifts Ruv up and makes her sit on his lap facing her face to face. "I want you... I want you fully.. I want you to be mine." Ruv looks into Jungkook's eyes.. " I thought you already had the answer kookie.". Jungkook smiles "You have the most beautiful eyes Ruv." Ruv kisses Jungkook. She pushes him to the bed and she is on him. They starts kissing each other passionately. Jungkook starts removing Ruv's shirt button one by one. He removes her shirt off. Jungkook notices that Ruv's got a really great body. He hold her hips and turns her over the bed and kisses and on her collarbone.

While they were getting intimate. Someone knocks on their door. Ruv asks Jungkook to get the door but he wouldn't stop as he is very fond of her. Ruv then manages to get up. "Don't go..." jungkook moans. "Someone is knocking the door" Ruv puts her shirt on and opens the door and notices that Jimin stands there all sad and worried. "What's wrong Jimin? Are you ok??". Jungkook gets up to yell at Jimin but he notices Jimin's eyes welled up with tears. Obviously it's his Hyung he is not that cold hearted. "I need to talk to you Ruv Can I come in?". Jimin wipes his eyes. "OH jimin please come."