Chapter 22: The Surprise

Well it's been 2 days since Ruv spoke to Jungkook she lives in her friend's house . And it's Ruv's birthday today. Jimin feels bad for JK as he seemed to be very sad . But JK was not at home. Jimin thought Jk went to get something to surprise Ruv.

Jimin calls Ruv continuously but she doesn't answer her phone but finally she does.

Ruv: Hey Jimin whats up?
Jimin : Ruv where have have you been? It's been 2 days since you came here.
Ruv : Wow I thought you called me for something else

Jimin realises that it was Ruv's birthday

Jimin: Happy birthday to the most beautiful person in the world
Ruv : (laughs) Thanks Jimin! I'm here at my friend's place.. Things just got complicated. I was planning to come there.
Jimin: Yeah you gotta treat us!
Ruv: Sure I'll be there in 1 hour. See you Jimin
Jimin: Okay

Before they hang up the call

Ruv: Hey Jimin... How's kookie keeping up? I mean I was a little rude. I just didn't know how to face him.
Jimin: He will be fine once you meet him Ruv trust me..

Jungkook returns home but to everyone's surprise he brings Rin Rin with him

Rin Rin: Hi everyone! Oh I can't believe I'm seeing all you handsome boys here

V : Why are you here?

Rin Rin: Well I have all thr rights to be here... Jungkook you didn't tell them yet

Jimin cuts her off...

Jimin : It was not his decision.. It was his father's decision Rin Rin

Rin Rin: If that was the case.. Why did he pick me up from the airport.

Jin goes near Jungkook and flicks him on his head

Jin: Yaah! Did you go mad?? Did you ever think about Ruv?

Rin Rin: Oh Ruv! That famous world wide singer.. I guess she isn't good enough for him. I'm the best and you want me know Jungkook.

Jungkook remains silent he doesn't utter a word.

Jimin: Jk if you need something we would help you out. Please don't ruin your life.. And It's her birthday today. Don't do this (Jimin holds Jungkook's hand and convinces him)

V is so furiated with Jungkook...

V: wow I can't even believe you Jk I spoke to Ruv about your feelings and I told her how you were so honest and true.. She's like my sister Jk... I can't see her broken on her birthday.

Suga: (sighs) That girl shouldn't have stayed here.. Her instinct was right.

RM: We are disappointed Jk

Hobi: You know what guys we shouldn't judge him it's his personal.. But the only thing that bothers me is you go back to Rin Rin who gave you so much pain. And you choose her over The girl who gave so much happiness.. We saw you laugh and enjoy Jk.. Does she deserve this? Does she even know this...

Jungkook gets so angry as everyone is blaming him

Jungkook: Stop it everyone.. What?? Huh?? What do you want me to do?? I have to do this okay?? My dad's company is in danger! Well yeah I'm the bad person I'm going to break her heart..
(While Jungkook keeps talking Ruv enters silently to surprise him... She runs to hug him from the back. Jimin tries to stop Jungkook but he cuts him off)

....What is it when she broke me so many times? Well even Ruv kept talking and playing with you guys? Rin Rin did the same thing when Ruv does it's sweet and friendly and when Rin Rin does that's wrong?