The Meeting

"JANE!!"yelled Paul"crap"muttered a mad Jane ,Paul had been following her for the past two days.Two days ago she had find out why Paul had been so nice to her ,he wanted to hook her up with Louis Tomlinson(as in a couple).Paul had managed to grab her from the crowd and pull her into his limo."Come on Paul!You know how i feel about this !I don't like it when someone forces me to do something!"said Jane "nonsense Jane!Louis will be sure to like you!After all he needs someone to cheer him up after the breakup with Eleanor!All you need to say is that you like carrots!""bu-" but Jane was cut off as she was pulled out of the car and shoved into a big house.She was in Louis Tomlinson's house.As Jane turned to look for the door she was startled as a voice told her "who are you?and why are you in my house?"as she turned around she was greeted by a pair of blue eyes."Oh ,um sorry .eh how do i put this? Ok I'm sorry for interrupting you but your boss,Paul ,had shoved me in here and i am looking for an exit and there it is.once again ,I'm sorry and hello i am Jane Wilson and i will never appear in your life again so if you excuse me i will be leaving now!".But as Jane walked to the door she knocked over a vas eand it shattered causing to cut Louis leg as a little piece hit him."OMG! I'm really sorry!Damn I shouldn't even had talked to you! Now you had to suffer because of me! Agh! I'll buy you a knew one !! I'm so sorry!" -----------------------------------------------so what do you guys think?Is it a good chapter?Tell me in the comments bellow!!!oh! And comment if you know the anime pic on the beginning!!