Chapter 16

Yeah i know it's Monday but i was bored!!!

Jane's POV:

I stayed in the hospital or a ward? I don't know but I'm pretty sure I'm in the ward cause i would refuse to eat and i would thrash around.But the rooms looked so alike. They wouldn't tell me where i was though.

Well they wanted me to tell them why I didn't eat. Believe me i have my reasons. 1 reason , i am scared to hell that if i eat Rick or Blake would come and hurt me. 2 reason , i was called fat and ugly so I guess I'm anorexic cause i had the symptoms and i chose not to eat cause it was freakin disgusting .

They were always taking me to some place where i would talk with a doctor while i painted , they found out that that eases my mind and it HOPEFULLY will return my memory . For me it was dumb."Do you have any memory back miss wilson?"i had to resist rolling my eyes. But i can tell her my dreams no?

Louis POV:

I was back in the room they had to allow me to see Jane , yet we were separated by glass .She couldn't see me but i could see her , hoping she would at least remember my name or our friends name.

"Well i was in a house and i saw myself walking around a room like if i was looking for something then i saw the guy that came in my room when i first woke up asking "who are you?" And my younger self and the guy we're talking and when i said bye i knocked over a vase and it cut him i said sorry but then everything froze and I disappeared ,well my younger self, and the guy came up to me and said " I'm Louis tomlinson " and then i woke up"

I stood there , crying ,cause she remembered!!!The doctor who was talking to her came up to me after excusing herself and asked " Was that a memory?" And i nodded . She smiled and looked at me and said "well better news , you can take her back home!"

Jane's POV:

I gawked at the house that was in front of me . Could this really be my house? Or mansion? The girls , or friends ,who were also kidnapped came up to me and said "missed home?" I was confused and they giggled . When i walked in the room confetti was thrown at me .4 men stood there ,they said they were Liam, Niall , Zayn , and Harry.

Louis was the one that took us home , yeah i kinda remembered him. He was actually nice but i was so scared .I didn't know these people so i stood awkwardly there as "Zayn" hugged Perrie tightly and they were crying Liam , i think, hugged Sophia . Louis just stared at me and he looked like he was about to cry.

I don't know why but i went to him and wiped the tear that slipped down his cheek. He just replied "i missed you" i nodded . I stood there trying to recall him. In my dream my younger self looked comfortable with him so i guessed i should be comfortable with him now .

Louis POV:

She stared at me blankly as if she was trying to remember .I hugged her tight."Urgh... I can't ... Breath" she muttered . " Sorry" I whispered . Niall went to her and said " are you tired?" And she nodded he then looked at me . "Fine , come on Jane , I'll lead you to your room." she nodded and went to her room. " If you need anything I'm going to be downstairs " with that i left.

------------------------------------------------- i am almost done with this book but don't worry this is book one of three!!! So get prepared my little ducks!!!