Chapter 12

Jane's POV:

" I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!! " I screamed and we both smiled and i said "and yes i will be your girlfriend " . Then Louis laughed and god his laugh is so adorable!!!!!!! "Well then lets go to our new home" and I nodded .

Louis POV:

When i went out of the house i had to keep myself from shouting, Jane must've noticed cause she giggled and said "spit it out Lou!!" And then ,

"SHE SAID YES!! AND SHE LOVES ME!!!"

Then we got to the mansion and Jane's face was hilarious .

Third person POV:

Louis had told the boys and Perrie and Sophia . They were all happy , very happy that Jane actually stayed up all night. (ha) The mansion had a forest outside which she ADORED and spent her whole time in it exploring around . Jane soon grew comfortable.

It was now time for One direction's last Tour concert , luckily it was near the mansion so the girls could go. When they were all ready ( including Jesy, Leigh Anne, and Jade) they were off to the concert . They were excited cause they were in front row.

The concert was AWSOME or as Jane would put it.Then something unexpected happened . Louis went forward to the stage and said " I would like to dedicate this song to a very special girl out there , may i bring in Jane Wilson?"

Jane's POV :

Now I'm in stage i think . OMG!!!!! What's happening?! Louis looks at me and sings WMYB and I literally cried . And the cheers went louder .

After the song louis went to me and said "did you not like it?" I replied "no Lou I don't like it I LOVE it!!" I was glad I broke up with Blake. I had the best boyfriend .

Then Louis took my hand and said "I want to say this before i leave . People!! Meet Jane Wilson! My girlfriend and hopefully MRS. TOMLINSON!!!"

And that was a fantastic night.

* 10 months later *

Jane's POV:

Agh.I had gotten very comfortable to the house and I didn't get lost anymore!!But the best part was that I didn't have any nightmares anymore I was free from my past. No more pain , no more beatings!

I decided to get a drink even if it was in the middle of the night .When I finished i heard ruffled sounds outside the window in the woods . I crept closer to see human figures . And then stones were thrown on the windows to break them.

I made my way up the stairs but i heard the people get in . My first reaction was "LOUIS!!!!!"

Louis POV:

I woke up to hear Jane's panic voice . "Love ? What's wrong?" I heard Jane scream and things being broken and tossed . I bolted up to go down the stairs and i heard " get the girls" and i saw someone grabbing my Jane , unconscious. "LET HER GO!!" I yelled and saw the rest coming down. The people knocked out Perrie and Sophia but before we could react we blacked out. Damn these guys had it planned well , cause they stuffed rags in our mouths.

Jane's POV:

I woke up in a strange gray room with a door and one rusty window."Jane are you awake?" I heard Perrie whisper "yeah? " I replied

"I can't believe we got kidnapped!" "We-" but i was cut off by two men coming inside . "Well you know me already ,Jane" i heard a familiar voice and my eyes widened to who it was . "blake?" I whispered "this is Rick" his cousin!!!!i thought it was over , but i had to stay here for 5 freaking months.

Louis POV:

When i woke up i had a pounding pain in my head . When i sat up i saw the place ruined and broken. Then I remembered "JANE!!" And i bolted up ."She's gone mate, and Perrie " said A crying Zayn. "and Sophia" said an angry Liam. I heard a groan and i saw it was Niall with an ice pack in his head. I saw Harry putting on cream to his bruised arm . I had to face the reality , my little Jane, who i had promised to protect , i lost her and I couldn't save her.

------------------------------------------------- so what do you think happens next?!