Chapter 5: The Discovery

As Louis got out of the studio he told the boys that he was going to Jane's house.As he said his goodbyes he hurried to go to Jane's house. Meanwhile at Jane's : Jane's POV: I had just finished making food when i heard blake ,my ex yet he STILL demands we are a couple,yelling at me to open the door .Fear crawled up my back for i knew what was coming next.Beatings. I had slowly opened the door and he slammed it open and charged at me . "YOU LITTLE CHEATER!!! YOU SAID YOU WEREN'T GOING OUT WITH HIM!!!!" I was really confused "what are you talking about?" He just glared at me and shoved me on the floor and threw a punch . With that he left. Louis POV : As i entered her house i heard her sniffling "Jane?" She looked at me and i saw her cheek with a bruise . "Who did this?!" I asked furiously ,she just ignored and said " i want to tell you , but promise me.... That you won't tell anyone . Not even your closest friend . I came to realize that you're always there for me , so can i trust you ?" " Yes of course " i replied .She then said " I , I was twelve when all this happened . I used to be happy , perfect parents, perfect friends , perfect neighborhood . But when i was in the car with my mum i started talking to her when she was talking with someone in her earpiece ,unfortunately i had annoyed her and she lost control of the wheel while she was shouting at me and she instantly died in the car crash. Everybody somehow knew about this and started taunting me that it was all MY fault . I actually came to believe it. I had talked to her . I had annoyed her, now she was gone . But the taunting became worse , someone made the rumor of me being bad luck and the taunting got worse people started hitting me . My dad didn't do anything ,in fact he encouraged the bullies , he called me even worst names and hit me harder .He was always a drunken man.I had a brother but he left to uni because they had started to taunt him , too. He said that he hated me . Well that wasn't the end , i had met a boy named Alan . We loved each other and he always stood up for me and during those times nobody hurt me .But the last time we saw each other he had died due to a shooting in a train station . People then again started the horrible things all over again. I had a friend but she betrayed me , turned out that it was all a stupid bet and she had to gather info about me to give to the bully so he could use them as insults. My dad finally left when i turned 19 and i was glad but to ease the bullying i got homeschooled and i only come put during the for like 4 times and at night i clean up the outside walls which are decorated by egg yolks . The gang that beats me up manages to always beat me , somehow.But until now I'm fine." I couldn't believe what i was hearing . My poor Jane lived through a horrible time . But now that I'm here i will protect her like Alan did .