Chapter 17

Ok so this is the last chapter !!! But a sequel will come out and it will be called Hope is all i need . ENJOY!!

Jane's POV:

I walked around the room and saw the closet door open . When i looked inside i saw clothes , boxes , and albums? I took one out and looked inside . I smiled to see the first picture of Louis kissing my cheek . I saw many pictures but i only remembered a few.

I saw one of the photos that had me , Perrie , Sophia , Liam , Niall , Louis , Harry , and I think his name was Zach? ( haha ) we were in a lake and a cabin was behind us . I suddenly saw a human like figure and it was .... Rick?

I slammed the album shut and i shivered . A memory came back ....

* memory *

After the picture was taken i heard ruffling , i crept over to find nothing but faint sounds of running. Probably an animal , i thought. Louis came up to me and said " you ok?" I nod . I never knew what was the cause of the noise .

* end of memory *

I stood there looking at more photos but I didn't get many flashbacks.I went downstairs and told Louis to come with me.

Louis POV :

I followed Jane to her bedroom and I saw her get an album and hand it to me . I was confused and she opened it and points to the photo of us in the cabin in our woods.

"Was Rick spying on us the whole time? " She whispered and she points to a man in the bushes . IT WAS RICK?!?! I wanted to yell but she would get an episode . I clenched my jaw and my hands turned into fists. WHY DIDNT I SEE HIM?! I saw Jane tense and she took a step back . She was afraid of .... Me!?

"I uh didn't mean to eh upset you" she whispered . I walked up to her but she took steps back until she was leaning against the wall and slid down. " I- Im S-sorry" she stuttered .

Jane's POV :

I felt warmth surround me and i fell limp onto it while i felt so scared. I cried and sobbed " it's so freaking frustrating!! I- I t- try to remember!! I just can't!!" I say and i drift off to sleep.

* 3 weeks later *

"Jane I want to tell you this i just don't know how you'll react " i watched as my younger self and younger Louis confessed our " love " to each other and became a couple. I was soon in another place , in a Kitchen? I watched myself get closer to the window and stones were thrown into them , and they broke. My younger self screamed " LOUIS!!" I was confused and watched as Rick stuffed a rag on her , or my , mouth. I saw louis rush down and everything froze.

So this was a memory? After 3 weeks i finally know who he is ? But i felt broken , i had pushed him out , ignored him , and avoided him. I wanted to get out so badly . I wasn't right for louis , I never was . Memories flooded through my mind , no you hurt him Jane!!! Get out of here!! I lost it and before i knew it i was running out the door into the cold air and rain.

Good , i thought, this way I'll die faster. I cried and ran until I couldn't see the house anymore . I fell to my knees and screamed . I cried as i remembered everything , every single damn thing.
Eventually i fell asleep.

Louis POV:

I woke up with an urge to check on Jane . I got up and walked to her room
Only to find no one. I panicked " GUYS !! JANE ISNT HERE!!!!!" I yelled Soon enough everyone came and Liam had to hold me cause I couldn't go outside with only my shirt and boxers.

After we had everything ready , Sophia and Perrie stayed in case Jane came back . Zayn , Niall , and Liam went to the woods and Harry and i went running straight forwards.

After a good 40 minutes Harry yelled " THERE!!" And i saw her . I gasped and hold her tight she was really pale and her lips were blue. I carried her and ran to the house. Harry called the others and soon enough they came we wrapped Jane in blankets and we set the heater on.

Jane's POV:

When i woke up i felt two arms around me my head on someone's chest." Louis" i whisper he wakes up and smiles. I lose no time and jump onto him.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON!!! MY SAVIOR , MY BOOBEAR , MY ... my .. my boyfriend . " I cried happily and he looks shocked . " You- you remember? " He whispers and I giggle .

I run to the living room and point to everyone . " PERRIE , SOPHIA , LIAM, HARRY , NIALL, ZAYN, !!! " I yell and they look at me . They smiled and they all hugged me.

Louis POV:

Jane walked to me and said " I'm sorry I ignored you." i smiled and said " at least you're back." My Jane was back , and i still love her. I will now keep my promise even if it means risking it all .

-------------------------------------------------- i know CLICHE !!!!! But hey i like my story like this anyway i will start my second book of this trilogy You'll see more of me duckies!!!