Chapter 1

Eve

Eve woke up in a pool of sweat. That dream again, what does it mean? she thought, peeking through the curtains and it was still dark out. Eve laid down back on the bed and fell asleep again. A few hours - that felt a bit more like minutes - later there was a bang on the door.

"Wake and get ready," Addison yelled on the other side of the door.

Eve got up to brush her teeth and put on clothes, with a snap of her fingers she put on one of her favorite dresses. A purple spaghetti strap dress with different color paint splashes on it, with another snap she put on matching purple sneakers. Eve waved her hand and styled her long white hair with a brown streak into a bun.

Eve looked in the mirror to make sure that she looked good, just because Eve didn't like to dress like the people in Seabrook doesn't mean that she didn't want to look perfect. While looking at her reflection Eve noticed her necklace, it's losing charge. Eve needed to find the moonstone and her pack soon.

Eve is a werewolf/witch hybrid and proud to be one. Everyone in town has known about it for years and they don't really seem to mind at this point. Eve doesn't really remember much about her pack, but she feels like would know them if she ever saw them. She hopes when she finds her pack they will give her the answers that she wants. But for now, she gets her backpack and teleports downstairs

"Good morning," Eve said as she sat down at the table.

"Morning," said Missy, Eve and Addison's mom. The family then sat down and ate a quick breakfast.

"Come on Eve," said Addison, getting up from the table. "The bus is here,"

"Have a good time," Dale, Eve and Addison's dad, yelled as the door closed.

The bus is taking the two girls to cheer camp, Eve doesn't like cheer but she goes to support Addison. Once on the bus, Addison sat next to Bree while Eve sat next to Bonzo.

"How is it going, Bonzo?" Eve asked, sitting next to him.

"Ahgs siwb," he said. Eve nodded in response.

When the bus arrived at camp, the cheerleaders went off to practice and Eve found a quiet bench to sit on.

(insert We Got This here)

To close off cheer camp Bucky, Eve's adopted cousin, announced that he was going to run for school president. Back on the bus, Eve sat next to Bonzo again and saw that he was carving Bree's likeness onto an apple.

"That's really great, you should tell her how you feel," Eve said to Bonzo. He just shook his head. Then everyone noticed some sign asking Addison to prawn, next thing anyone knows is that Zed was hit by the bus.

He holds on to the bus as it swerves on the road and eventually he falls off. At the last minute the bus turns again and goes straight into the forbidden forest. When the bus stops everyone breathes a huge sigh of relief.

"Nothing can happen to me, I'm way too important," Bucky screams as he runs to the back of the bus and jumps out.

"Everybody needs to stay calm," Addison said as she stood up.

"Great leadership Addie. Very future cheer captain of you," Bree said. Then a realization came to Addison's head.

"Zed," Addison said as she was running out of the bus. Eve followed her, and the two ran deeper into the forest. Addison accidentally ran into a tree and got cut.

"Are you ok?" Eve asked her.

"I'm fine, Eve," Addison replied. The girls heard a branch snap.

"Who's there?" Eve growled, baring her teeth.