Chapter 8

Eve's POV

We walked up to the entrance when Bucky stopped us. "It's zombies," Bucky complained. "And werewolves!" Jacey added. "Wearing suits and dresses wear?" Stacey questioned. "They look good," Lacey says. We all smile at her. At least one acey's has a change of heart.

"You can't be here! There are laws against this!" Bucky said to all of us. "Bad laws are meant to be broken!" I told Bucky. "And monsters don't follow the rules!" Eliza said. "Zombies are apart of Seabrook, Bucky and we deserve to be here!" Zed said as he gave Eliza a high five.

"And we're apart of Seabrook too," Wyatt said. "The originals, in fact," I added getting up in Bucky's face. Bucky looked at the Z-alarm and smirked at us. "Someone has to stop you freaks!" He said. 

I got up in Bucky's face and growled. "Welcome to Prawn," Bucky said sounding scares to death. As soon as he and the Acey's walk away I start to cough. Wyatt comes to my side and supports me so I don't fall. 

Wyatt helps me inside. We walk into the and it looks beautiful. Zed goes off to apologise to Addison who showed up on her own. "Why isn't Addison wearing her necklace?" Willa asked. "She took it off so she can get in, and was waiting for us to show up so she can put it back on," I said. The wolves looked at me surprised.

"What? I can read minds," I say to them. "Go to the hallway Eve," Harry said. Why? I thought. I learn the other day that if I think what I'm going to say to them they can still hear it. "You will see soon just go," Chelsea said. 

As soon as I got into the hall the found started to shake. "EARTHQUAKE!!" I heard Eliza yell from the gym. "Everyone get down!" I heard Zed yell. Suddenly the ground cracks in half. I almost fall in but I catch myself. As soon as the crack is done opening. I jump in and follow it to the moonstone.

Because I know that this is what Harry and Chelsea wanted me to find. 

Third Person's POV

"Come on everyone," Zed said as he leads everyone into the hall. "Where's Eve?" Wyatt asked coming to Zed's side. "I think she is in there," Addison said pointing to the huge crack in the floor. 

"The moonstone must have created the fault line, if we follow it then it could lead us to the moonstone," Zed said as he leaned down to check out the crack. "So it is only buried and destroyed," Addison said looking into the hole. "I see Eve," Zed said taking a second look at the hole.

"We have to get to the moonstone and Eve while we still can," Willa said jumping into the hole. Addison quickly put on her necklace and followed Willa. The rest of the wolves followed behind them. 

Meanwhile, Eve was halfway to the moonstone. "Harry, Chelsea I'm close?" Eve asked quietly. "Yes, you are little witch," Harry said. Little Witch? He has never called me that before Eve thought to herself making sure Harry or Chelsea didn't hear.

Soon Eve got close to the moonstone and her chest began to glow. Eve took a few more steps then found herself in front of the moonstone. She took off her necklace and put it on the moonstone.

After it was done charging Eve clenched her necklace her fist she could feel the energy coursing through her veins she put the necklace on and wolf out for a second. "Eve, you need to touch the moonstone," Harry said, he sounded worried. "But don't keep your hand on the stone for too long, if you do the moonstone will drain all of your energy," Chelsea said also sounding worried.

Eve was about to put her hand on the moonstone when she heard footsteps. Eve knew who it was so she wasn't worried. "Eve," Willa said as she entered the small room that held the moonstone. Willa and Wyatt pulled Eve into a hug. Then they charged their necklaces. 

Wynter screamed as the ground rumbled harder. "We have to get it out of here," Eve said worriedly. "Legend says that together, our pack can move the stone," Wyatt informed. "What are we waiting for everyone lift," Willa commanded. The pack tried to lift the moonstone but it was so used. "It's too heavy," Wynter complained. 

"There is not even of us," Willa yelled. "Then maybe you need to expand your pack," Addison said as she entered the small room with back up. "Addison," Eve said happily. "Come on, everyone. We got this," Addison said as she and everyone one else surrounded the moonstone getting ready to lift it.

"Hurry, before it is too late," Zed yelled. Everyone began to lift the moonstone together as a pack. Then the ground once again rumbled making a wall slide down blocking the exit. "No! That was the only way out," Wyatt yelled as everyone dropped the moonstone.

Then Eve had an idea. "Zed, your z-band it is still broken! Take it off and lift the slab," Eve said worriedly. Zed looked scared and the fact that the ground kept shaking didn't help. "I'm not ready! What if I can't control it?" Zed asked scared. Everyone screamed as the ground shook more. "Zed, I will be here to help you," Eve said. "Zed come on please," Addison begged.

Zed looked around then took off his Z-band. He went over to the slab and lifted with Eve's help of course. Everyone else lifted the moonstone and carried in through the opening. Eve noticed that Zed could hold the slab much longer so she used her other hand to push him out of the room. 

Eve knew she wouldn't be able to hold the slab without Zed's help so she let it fall. She really didn't have much of a choice.

Zed's POV

I was lifting the slab with Eve's help while everyone else carried the moonstone thought the opening. After everyone got I was still holding the slab up so Eve could get out. But when the slab started to slip I felt I was being pushed out of the room. 

I landed on the floor with my z-band on again I stood up and turned around to see if Eve made it out. I couldn't find her. "Eve," I heard Wyatt say. He was on the verge of tears which was understandable. I was also on the verge of tears. Eve was my best friend. 

Eve was the only person who knew what it was like for us zombies when we first come to Seabrook. And lately, all I have been to her is a jerk, and she is gone. 

Suddenly we see someone come out of the shadows. "Eve," I said as I went to hug her. "Don't worry Zed, you'll always be my best friend, no matter how much of a jerk you act like," she said as she hugged me back. 

I was happy Eve had forgiven me. Eve pulled away from the hug to go and hug her siblings. "We crushed it! We nailed it! We so rock! Yes!" Wynter yelled excited. Then she looked at Willa, Wyatt and Eve. "Too much?" she asked. Willa and Eve laughed and hugged her. "Perfect!" Willa and Eve said at the same time. 

"Say brains!" Eliza said walking toward Addison and me with her tablet. I hugged Addison and she returned my embrace. "Brains!" Addison and I say in a cute way. "We're getting our first zombie on the Prawn wall of fame!" Eliza said with excitement. The werewolves howled then everyone else joined in. 

Bonzo howled and Wyatt looked at him impressed. "You said that perfectly!" Wyatt said smiling. Bree hugged Bonzo's arm and smiled. "Bonzo's got an ear for languages," Bree said smiling. We all laughed. 

"Come on guys! We have a prawn to finish!" I yell as we all cheered and brought the moonstone to the gym. 

(Insert 'One for All')

We took the moonstone back to the wolf den and continued the party there. Since Bucky is now president, Addison is now the new cheer captain. I'm so happy for her. Zoey finally got a were-friend. Well, another she still was Eve. 

Plus, Addison and I had our first kiss! I'm really happy about that.