Epilogue

Third Person's POV

Eve was in her room in the den. Her dreams were filled with flashes of a blue crystal falling from the sky. Every time Eve's sees a vision of the crystal, she gets a sharp pain in her stomach. Which makes her wince and squeeze her pillow from the pain.

The vision she was having now was of the moonstone. Eve put one hand on the moonstone while the other hand was holding Addison's hand. She looked around the den and saw that all the wolves were getting weaker.

That confused Eve the had the moonstone, why were all the wolves sick? Eve thought. She noticed that Addison was getting weaker as she helped Eve do whatever it was she was doing right now.

So, Eve tried slipping her hand out of Addison's. "No, Eve you can't do that you will die," Addison said weakly. But Eve ignored her and continued to take her back from Addison despite her protest. As soon as Eve gets her hand free she places it on the moonstone.

She heard Harry and Chelsea's voice telling to get her hands off the moonstone but she doesn't move. "Eve, what are you doing?" Wyatt asked Eve. But before she can answer all the sick wolves get healed. Which makes Eve pass out because she gave away too much energy.

After the vision was over, Eve woke up screaming which caused her to throw a fireball across the room. Suddenly Wyatt burst into the room, only to see his baby sister shaking and crying into her knees.

Wyatt quietly walked over Eve and sat on her bed. He pulled her into his lap and rubbed her back. Eve cried into Wyatt's chest while he stroked his hand through her hair. "Baby mine, don't you cry. Baby mine, dry your eyes," Wyatt sang softly trying to clam Eve down.

Singing this song always made Eve feel better when she was younger, so Wyatt figured he would give it a shot. "Rest your head close to my heart," Wyatt sang as Eve moved her head and laid it against her brother's chest hearing his heartbeat. "Never to part. Baby of mine," Wyatt sang softly.

"Little one, when you play. Don't you mind what they say," Eve sang softly as Wyatt rubbed her back. "Let those eyes sparkle and shine never a tear," Wyatt and Eve sang together. "Baby of mine," They sang.

"From your head to your toes (Baby mine). You're so sweet, goodness knows (Baby mine)" Eve sang. "You are so precious to me cute as can be. Baby of mine. Baby mine," Wyatt sang stork Eve's hair. "Baby mine," They sang.

After the sang was over there was a moment of silence. "Wyatt," Eve said breaking the silence. "Yes Eve," Wyatt said beginning to feel sleepy. "Can you not leave until I fall asleep?" Eve asked throwing a blanket over herself and Wyatt.

"I won't leave you until you want me too," Wyatt said laying down. After he was comfortable, Eve laid down next to him. Wyatt wrapped his arms around his sister and pulled her closer to him. "I love you big brother," Eve said. "I love you too little sister," Wyatt said as he hugged Eve tight.

It didn't take long for Eve to fall asleep again. So Wyatt quietly slipped out of Eve's grip. Before Wyatt went back to his room, he gave Eve a kiss on the forehead. As soon as Wyatt was gone, Eve got up and went to her drawer.

She opened it and pulled out her magic mirror, as a witch she is well versed in mirror magic. (Eve's mirror is the same Evie has in descendants, the reason behind that is because I just really like Evie's magic mirror) "Magic mirror in my hand, show me the blue crystal," Eve said commending into the mirror.

All the mirror did was show grey static. "Is this thing broken?" Eve asked her self. Eve decided to put it the test "Show Seabrook high," Eve said. The magic mirror showed Eve the school just fine. Eve tried asking the mirror other things.

And the mirror complied. She decided to see if she could the crystal again. But all that came up was the same grey static as before. "I guess something about the crystal won't let me use magic on it," Eve said putting the mirror back.

Eve went to bed with one thing on her mind, What is with that blue crystal.

In the morning...

"Hey what were you dreaming about last night?" Wyatt asked walking into Eve's room and sitting on her bed. Eve knew whenever she had a vision like that, it was mostly telling Eve what would happen in the future.

Eve knew if what she saw last night were to come true she would die. Eve couldn't tell Wyatt about the dream. She just got her brother back, she didn't want him to be scare of loosing her again.

"I just had a bad dream," Eve lied. Wyatt nodded. after a bit, more talking Wyatt was about to leave. "Wyatt," Eve said making Wyatt turning around to look at her. "Yes," Wyatt said. "Thank you for making me feel better last night," Eve said standing up to hug Wyatt. "You're welcome, Eve," Wyatt said returning the hug.

As Wyatt and Eve left the room couldn't help but think about that blue crystal. I wonder that the story behind the crystal is? Eve asked as she closed her door.

-The end

Author's note:

Hi guys, Eva here just so you know I'm currently working a sequel for this book the first chapter should be up by tomorrow or the next day. In the meant time, Please enjoy my other books.

-Eve❤❤❤❤❤❤

P.s. the song Wyatt and Eve were singing in this 'Baby mine' it is from Dumbo (original and remake) there is a video for it at the top.