Chapter 6

Addison's POV

I was walking into school and everyone was looking at me. "Whoa, bad hair day?" Lacey said. "More like bad hair life," Stacey said after her. I sighed and said, "I think it looks great,". Jacey rolled his eyes. "Yeah, not so much," he said. "Addison if you ever want to be cheer captain...," Lancey began to speak but I cut her off.

"Well, maybe I don't want to be cheer captain. Maybe cheer isn't for me after all," I said. The Acey's gasped as I walked away. "Addison!" Zed said while he was running towards me. "I was up all night thinking. You're not a werewolf, you can't be," Zed said. "But I love moonlight strolls," I said trying to reason with him.

"Yeah, you like sunsets, that doesn't make you a vampire," Zed said getting annoyed. "Look it is really hard to be considered a monster, trust me," Zed said. "All I ever wanted was to find my pack, and now I finally have," I said as I opened the box that contains the moonstone. I showed it to Zed and he grabbed it out of my hand.

"When I see Eve and the wolves, I'm going to put this on, and I'm really sorry I can't make the date, but I really need to find the wolves," I hugged him and wished him luck. I started to walk away when I realised I left the necklace with Zed so I turned back to get it. "Whoops, almost forgot. You'll do great Zed," I said. Then I walked away to find Eve and the wolves.

Eve's POV

We were in the hallway since everyone was in the cafeteria for the debate. Wyatt was telling us the plan. "All right, we don't have much time, this is how we sabotage the demolition and save them moonstone," Wyatt said while pointing to the map of Seabrook power. "It's my responsibility to make sure we're all safe. We follow my lead," Willa said.

"It's a good plan, Willa. But it would be better if we do my plan," I said pointing to myself. "No, we are not doing your plan," Willa said. I made an 'ugh' noise, which earned me a stink eye from Willa and Wyatt. I smiled smugly at them in response.

"What plan?" We turned around to see Addison coming toward us. We all smiled. "We're going after the moonstone, top-secret can't tell anyone," Wynter said. After she said that she realized what she did. She made her hands into fists and started to bang them against her head saying bad wolf over and over.

I padded Wynter on the back. "You're going after the moonstone now?" Addison asked. "It won't survive the detonation," I said. "Then let me join you, I'm ready to be a wolf," Addison said. "If you really are one," Willa said. Addison opened the box and looked up at us.

"It's gone," She said. "You lost it," Wynter said in disappointment. "Do you how precious a moonstone necklace is? If she was serious about being the wolf, if she was the great alpha, she wouldn't have been so careless," Willa yelled. "No," I said. "What did you just say?" Willa asked me.

"I said no. Addison never loses things, the necklace was stolen," I said earning a glare from Willa. "We can find then e can join at Seabrook power," Addison said. "No, stolen or not, it is lost so we can't trust you," Wyatt said. "You guys trust me. Don't you?" I said hoping to help Addison earn the wolves trust again.

Willa, Wyatt, and Wynter shared a look and since I could read minds, I knew they didn't. "You don't trust me, I thought we were family," I said hurt. "We are, but..." Wyatt began. But I cut him off. "No family is supposed to trust family. I trust you. If you can't trust me then I guess we aren't family," I said.

Before anyone could reply, I waved my hand and sent the pack out of the building. I turned to Addison. "Come on, Addy let's go find your necklace," I said walking off. Addison followed me.

Zed's POV

I was getting a bit nervous about the election. If I don't win, I won't be able to take Addison to prawn. "You got your speech?" Eliza asked me. I nodded and pulled it out. But I accidentally pulled out Addison's necklace with it.