12| Ackin Funny

"Mom you get a tan"

"Mom you get a tan"

"My dad has one too"

Kameron and Emani commented trying to put two and two together about us.

"Yeah we went on a little vacay" Ermias replied cooly putting his laptop up on the conference table inside of The Marathon store closing the door behind him.

"Y'all sit down"

"We kinda know y'all boyfriend and girlfriend"

Emani plopped down in the chair with a cheeky smile, I laughed nervously because these kids didn't even know the half of what was going on.

"Half way true Mani"

"You guys when we tell you this you can't tell anyone because it's really private"

Kameron and Emani nodded their heads quickly with smiles on their face.

"Ermias and I are together but-

I paused for a while not knowing how would Kameron react to this when his whole life had mostly been just us two.

"When we was on vacation we got married"

Ermias helped out confessing to the kids who mouths were hanging open.

"But how come we weren't invited?" Kameron whispered solemnly.

"Baby don't feel bad it was so unexpected and it was only me and Ermias there"

"Are you pregnant?"

"Mani, respect" She huffed crossing her arms

"I was just asking dad"

I accepted this to be their reactions, they were only kids reacting this way just imagine how the media and Ermias fans react to this.

"She's an adult you don't ask nothing like that, stay in a child's place Mani"

"Okay"

"Ermias it's fine" I rested my hand on his arm, I wasn't offended by her question she was curious of the reason why we got married so soon.

"Does that mean we have to move?"

Kameron spoke up, I shook my head.

"Ermias and I have agreed that we are going to live separately for a little while"

"But why you are married now? Don't married people live together?"

I rubbed my temples, getting married on vacation had me on cloud nine that I didn't even weigh out the feelings of everyone else.

It was already done, our marriage certificate was being printed already.

"True but since we did it without anyone knowing we want to keep it to ourselves but we do plan on living together" I looked to Ermias for help explaining it.