20| Rainbow

"Today we here to support my wife, I know ya'll probably heard from the streets that she got shot by a cop and it's true"

My niggas all looked angry just hearing shot and cop put in the same sentence especially when it happened to somebody on our team, I knew my absence was fucked up but I was deading that shit today.

"My wife harder then a lot of these street niggas including us, she fought the cop and saved her own life and I just want her to feel the love cause I ain't gonna lie I ain't been around for my own selfish reasons but today I wanna make up for that shit"

Kierra deserved to see that she had not only me but the whole crew behind her and she would forever be protected by all of us.

"So today we gonna support her in her therapy session for those of ya'll that don't know Key is temporarily paralyze from the waist down and has to learn how to walk all over again, so today we gonna turn the fuck up for her and boost her confidence up"

"We gotchu Nip" My nigga J. Stone spoke up first and everybody else nodded in agreement with the plan.

"Reason why we on our bikes today is that she coming home tonight and I want us to show the fuck off for her while Sammy driving her in my whip and show the people that know about it that she good and they couldn't get rid of her"

I knew this was only a portion of what I needed to do for Kierra, I knew I had things to do on my own to correct my errors and mistakes.

"Alright let's go in here and turn the fuck up for my wife"

All eyes were on us as we walked deep through the hospital hallways toward the therapy floor where Kierra was already inside beginning her session not knowing on the surprise she was about to get.

I smiled at my baby being assisted by her personal trainer with her new short hairstyle, I clearly had missed out on a lot in the past few days.

"Yeaahhhhhh" My niggas shouted and cheered catching Kierra's attention, her mouth dropped seeing all of us coming inside.

"What?"

Kierra smiled through her tears seeing all of us inside of the therapy room cheering her on, she glanced awkwardly over to me not really smiling.