14| Black Parade

"You got your phone and charger power bank?"

"Yes"I put things in Key's book bag for her day of protesting, she made it her mission to go out on the frontlines and demand justice for victims of police brutality and murder 

"Frozen milk?"

"Yeah it's still sitting in the freezer until I leave"

I gave her a gas mask to put on while I stuffed water, towels and snacks. I couldn't be there with her due to my meetings but I wanted her to be prepared for shit to go left.

"If shit go left what you gonna do first?"

"Find a safe place and call you for you to come get me"

"What else?" I put the book bag on her back zipping it up.

"If they arrest me don't fight because you will bail me out within an hour"

I turned her around kissing her forehead, shit like this was no joke and I wanted Key to be safe and protected the whole time she was out there protesting.

"I love you and what you getting ready to do but let me catch one thing on the news about shit getting out of hand and I'm coming out there to get you"

"I love you too and I'll be fine" She kissed me on the lips.

I believed she would be fine because I wouldn't let shit go bad for her, there would be a few security guards following behind her at a distance protecting her from afar to put my mind at ease when I was at my meetings.

 "Alright I'm going to drop you off as close as I can and I'll pick you up when you ready to go if I'm not available still call me and I'll send somebody to scoop you"

"Yes dad"

"Look I'm just making sure you safe and out of harms way you got me and the kids to come home to"

"Home, right" She scoffed smartly but covered it up with a playful smile.

"What's that little smart comment about? you got a problem with how we living say the word and we can move you in"

"Yeah move me into your house not our home I rather continue saving and start looking for a new apartment for Kam and myself to move into 

That wasn't in my plans for her to continue to be on her own when we were married, my plan was her to move in once it got out to everyone that we were married.

"We can talk about this more later tonight cause I'm not really on board with your idea maybe we can talk and come to some common ground"

"Alright later though"

Key called herself dismissing me, I reached out grabbing her arm.

"If you feel someway just speak up and we can handle it"