Best friends

*•*•*•*•*•*
I thought best friends never leave each other no matter what happens? Why were you never even there when i needed you the most?
*•*•*•*•*•*

"Mhm, this is the perfect Mocha shake i have tasted yet." I said and sipped on my drink again loving the taste as the liquid passed my tongue and throat.

James still couldn't believe the fact that this is my first time here and i'm really starting to get annoyed over it. I mean, it's okay to act like you were so shock and all with matching jaw hanging ajar but to the extent where you would still not start talking after a few minutes is just way out of the line. That's really just over reacting, but then again, i can't blame him. Most of the teenagers our age had already been coming here most of the time and ordering drinks and all, so me coming here the first time is really just shocking and rare.

James closed his mouth this time and blinked thrice before opening his mouth again without any word coming out so now he just looks like a fish.

"This..." He cleared his throat when he let out a raspy voice at first. "This is really your first time here?" He asked.

I nodded. "Why does that bother you so much?" I asked slightly irritated.

"I don't know, it's just that it's really.... Rare." He said voicing my thoughts. "I really can't believe this is your first time here. I mean, most teenagers your age have already step foot here, a lot might i add."

I sighed. "I know it is hard to believe. I look like someone who actually have been here a lot of times but the truth has been told, and this is my first time because dad thinks coming here and buying expensive drinks is a waste of money, when you can actually buy yummy drinks that are not so expensive. I don't know about dad but he likes to make my life boring." I rambled and sipped on my drink when i was done.

"Uh huh. Well, since you know me now and i'm going to be a part of your life now, your life might not be the same anymore.."

I raise a brow. "Really? In what way?"

"In a pretty awesome way."

"Mhm." I answered and looked out the window to see a girl reading a book while walking her golden retriever down the street. "Have you actually read my bucket list yet?" I asked turning to him this time.

"Actually, no, i'll read it now." He said and looked down at the notebook he had been holding since he saw one of what i wrote that is now being fulfilled or accomplished.

I had wrote a lot on my list since this morning when i had nothing to do, and maybe i had wrote too much because it occupied two leaves which means four pages. Damn i'm getting good with math now.

James furrowed his eyebrows making me lean closer to also look at my own list like i hadn't wrote it. I don't understand why i'm so curious with my own list when i had already read this and again, i had wrote this.

"Let's see, travel the world, meet mom, confess to my crush that i like him, meet one direction, get a tattoo, yell at a teacher for some reason or two, have a best- wait," he suddenly said and looked at me. "You never had a best friend before?"

I hesitated before i nodded. "Yeah i never had one. I know, i'm really lame." I said and chuckled.

This topic is really making me feel sad. I'm so lame i know. I don't have a best friend and that sucks. But what can i say? I'm not really the best person in the world to have one. And the thought that i'm meeting Tina's best friend later is just making me feel... Jealous. I'm jealous because she has a boy friend and a boy best friend which is two of the things i also wanted and i had listed on my Bucket list.