9: go Drunk you are Home

*•*•*•*•*•*
Don't let them judge you, be yourself, be unique.
*•*•*•*•*•*

Today is Saturday. I'm supposed to be studying right now because that's what's on dad's schedule made for me but i can't seem to get anything inside my mind. My brain's been occupied about so many things like how fun it was at Daren's birthday that adding the lessons to my brain is so hard. The words are like alien languages to me. I don't even understand the sentence 'substitute x to y'. It's all jumbled in my mind.

I groaned as i mess up my hair looking at the book in front of me. I always loved math, but today is an exception. I despise math. The numbers, the problems are all jumbled in my mind, trying to process. Take note, trying.

The door bell of the house suddenly rang and i was more than happy because i finally have a reason to get out of my room away from the demon subject.

I stood up and was about to go and get the door when my cellphone rang. I looked at the screen only to see Tina's name on it. What could be the problem? As much as i want to answer the door to get out of my cage- i mean room, i think Tina's more important. Besides, there is dad and our helper to get the door for me.

Looking at my door and to my cellphone, i sighed and took my cellphone then answered it.

"Hello?"

"Audrey, hey, uh..."

"What's wrong?" I asked with my eyebrows furrowed. I sat back on my chair and looked out the window.

"It's Daren... He... He wouldn't talk to me." She said in a soft voice, almost breaking.

I sighed. I knew this day would come. Where they would have a problem and Tina has no one else to go to but me and then she would just pour her heart out at me. After all, all relationships go through problems to see if it would actually last. And for sure, Tina's wont. Daren after all is a douche.

"Hey, don't cry. Remember what you promised yourself, you wouldn't cry for a guy." I said. Remembering that day.

There was one time before Daren and Tina were a thing and everyone thought Daren likes me, she told me how she is hurt that Daren is playing with her feelings, flirting at her from time to time. I told her to cry her heart out since it could make her feel a little better after, but she then told me she made a promise to herself she wouldn't cry for a guy. Of course i told her she will still do it soon. Promises are meant to be broken.

Tina let out a snif. "Yeah, i know... I just..."

"Hey, did you cry already?"

"No! No! I wouldn't! I wont!" She said almost shouting.

I sighed. "Look, i'll come to your house later. We'll talk it through okay? I'll bring cookie dough ice cream?" I suggested since i knew this is the only thing that could make Tina feel a little better.

"Okay. I'll wait for you..."

"Just don't start crying yet kay?"

"Kay."

We ended the call and i sighed. Yeah, i'll be there for her even if she isn't. I quickly shook the thought away and went down to start eating. Dad was nowhere to be seen so i guess he already went to his room or maybe he is in the living room. He did told me he had a secret hiding place in the living room though i hardly believe that. We never know...

I ate PB&J which made me remember James saying something about going to Daren's after party at his house tonight. I'm really excited. He said he would fetch me at six. It's a good thing mom gave me an early present for christmas, perfect dress for a party like Daren's. so i won't be having a problem on what to wear.