Fun night

*•*•*•*•*•*
If love wasn't complicated, it wouldn't be special.
(c) 5:48
*•*•*•*•*•*

A/N: the quote comes from a story in watty called 5:48 and it is a really awesome story i suggest you read it and maybe you would not come back for my story but whatever. That book is a must read! It might it be on my reading list so yeah just go there so you wouldn't have much of a hassle searching for it ;)

~•~•~•~•~•~

"Oh my gosh my back hurts like hell!" I whispered-whined as i held my back and stretch after i had placed the groceries on the kitchen counter.

Somehow dad is not around for dinner because his work got a little bit earlier tonight. Which means i would have to eat with my grandparents and my aunt but when i got home just a while ago, my grandmother was washing the dishes saying they have finished eating and that there wasn't any left overs for me to eat so i had to buy at a near buy restaurant and eat by myself at our rectangular table fit for 12 people. J

ust when i thought my life couldn't get any worst i realized that dad had left a pretty small amount of money for me and almost all the restaurants near our house are expensive as shit. So i had to walk farther to cheaper restaurants and the rest of the money i just used to buy junk foods at a grocery store near by.

I took off my beat up boots and placed it on the shoe rack beside the door before walking to the living room to see if anyone was there and to my surprise it was peaceful and quiet for once and it looked welcoming too. I wish the living room would always be like this but i know better, our living room is where all the chaos take place. It could only be like this when nobody is around.

Since my stomach is growling, i held my stomach and walked to the kitchen to get the spaghetti i had bought for myself out of the plastic. And opened it to let my nose welcome the smell of good food. It had been a while since i ate this kind of food. mostly i have vegies because my grandparents are both vegetarians.

"Hey Audrey you back? Come here now." I heard my grandmother shouted from upstairs.

Sighing, i place the spaghetti on the counter and ran towards my grandmother who was standing in front of my open door and placing one of her hand on her hip while the other held the door. I waddled slowly to her and tried not to look annoy that she had just disturbed me from eating a very good meal.

"Yes?" I asked once i stood beside her.

"What did we tell you about electricity? Look at your room!" My grandma exclaimed and spread her hand guesturing to my whole room.

I looked at my room as she said. Everything was neatly arrange. I have caramel colored walls with pictures pasted anywhere. My white colored bed was pressed against the wall with curtains designed on it to make it look more princess styled bed. My window was open, the tv across the bed was on, my MP3 player was on pause mode but still on, and my lights especially my Christmas light designed on my bed was on. So now i know what's wrong.

"Oh... I'm sorry. i forgot." I mumbled and quickly walked inside to turn off everything and close the window. While doing so, my grandmother blabbered on about how annoying i was and how i was to be blame for the large amount of electricity bill that they have to pay.

Of course i ignored her. Wouldn't want to kill a relative any day now would we? Okay that just sounds so creepy.

After all the hurtful words my grandmother said, she finally made me go so i got back down to eat my spaghetti. As i passed by the living room, i heard the TV playing which means my grandfather is here now. Ignoring him since i don't like him, i went to the kitchen only to see my spaghetti half eaten already. I stopped dead on my tracks and that's when i realized what could have happened when i was upstairs with my grandma.