𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝

there will be Language , angst , suggestive themes , and mature scenes in this story .

I tried to make this as realistic as I could , verbally and physically . this is will have very awkward interactions , weirder scenes , and be at a slow pace .

chapters vary in length but range from about a thousand to three thousand words long . the plot is created by me and written by me :)

this particular story is going to be a little bit different than my usual way of how things flow in a story . there will be flashbacks that interrupt the flow of some scenes ; italicized scenes and quotes will be flashbacks .

This story is pretty angsty , it focuses on the characters relationships. it'll be on the slower side and sometimes painful to read through some parts from both perspectives . this will show the reality of how some people treat heartbreak and how hard it can be to try and get over someone .
some of these scenes may be a bit on the painful side to read , I actually wrote some of these scenes from some of my personal experiences with relationships - this will be realistic and a bit gritty at points .

the chapters are done being edited ! updates will come once in a blue moon but i'm trying :')

thank you for reading !!
I hope you enjoy this :)