CHAPTER 1: Love Letter

Bakugou's POV:

In middle school  is where I met him. One day out of nowhere. A love letter was placed in my desk. So I opened it while smirking to my friends. Thinking this came from one of the girls in class.

<Dear Kacchan
I've been wanting to tell you this in person for awhile now.  It's just that I'm too scared to. If you are interested to meet me. Please come up to the roof during lunch.

    ❤I.M.>

During class I was trying to figure out who sent it to me. So I started looking around for anyone watching me. No one was looking.  So when time came. I went to the roof and saw Deku sitting on a bench waiting.

"Oi nerd move out of the way. I'm looking for someone."

I start searching for if anyone else was up there.

"The one you are looking for is right infront of you Kacchan. "

My eyes widen with shock. As Deku hugs himself nervous and bows his head down.  Anger and confusion fills my body. So I take a deep breath in and approach him.

"So your the one who sent me the letter?"

"Y...yeah. I like you alot and want to become a hero just like you."

"You don't have a quirk tho."

"I know that, but I would love to be your sidekick. If you'll have me that is. I even write notes on heroes to see how they could help you if needed."

"Are you saying that I'm weak and need help from loosers like you!?"

Deku's starts to cry.

"No that's not it at all-"

I cut him off by taking his notes away and burning them with my quirk. Then throwing them off the roof. As I walked away.  I told him in an evil tone of voice.

"Do me a favor will you? Jump off the roof because you'll never become a hero, and I don't share your feelings. "

I walked back in and shut the door behind me.  I went back to class and noticed Deku didn't come back. By this point we were halfway done. As I was reading the textbook. I heard the teacher yell out.

"Oh no!"

Everyone rushes to the window.  So I pushed my way threw to see what's happening.  There on the ground three stories below was Deku in a pool of blood.