CHAPTER 16: Infiltration

Deku's POV:

I watched my darling from a far for awhile.  Then the moment he was alone on campus.  I desided to make my move to bring him home. As I stepped away from the shadows outside of the building.  I hear a deep young voice say.

"Leave Bakugou alone. He's joining us. "

The person behind me covers my mouth and with an ice quirk. He runs a spike threw my chest. When he pulls it out. I fall to the ground.  The pain was intense. Everything starts looking blurry.

Bakugou's POV:

I walk outside once I see Deku's down.

"Sup Icyhot.  Thanks for getting rid of my stalker."

"Well if you really feel that way. Come with me. We'll kill Endevour and rule Japan together with my big bro."

"Not happening.  I still wanna become a hero. Nothing will change my decision. "

"You leave me no choice then."

Icyhot blasts the ground with ice. So I jump up to avaid it. The ice creeps up to me and gets my shoe. So I blast it to break free. By doing so it causes a fog in the air around us. So Icyhot fires off his other quirk.

"Thanks for the heat. I really needed it. The air was just too cold to sweat."

Icyhot looks around trying to find me. He doesn't notice I'm above him till the last moment.

"Huh!"

"Too late. It's OVERR!"

I blast with both hands next to his ears. Busting his eardrums and causing him to pass out.

"If we weren't friends in the past. I wouldn't killed you.  Be glad you only lost your hearing."

I start panting because I haven't fully recovered my stamina after Deku tortured me. Exostion sets in and I can't move. That's when I hear footsteps running up to me. I look to see and-------

       *SLICE!*