CHAPTER 4: Contest

Bakugou's POV:

After me and Icyhot shook hands. Kirishima ordered us the house special bowl. It was the size of a kitchen sink. Filled to the rim with noodles, vegetables, and  meat. The shop owner counted us to start.

"3.... 2.... 1.... EAT!"

We started at full speed to see who could eat it all or finish first. In the end tho. Icyhot won the contest by eating more then me. The bowl was just too big. I pulled out my wallet to pay and Icyhot put a hand over it.

"A deal's a deal now let me pay."

"No."

"Why not!?"

"This is the most fun I've had in awhile. Plus what kind of friend would I be if I made you pay for food you couldn't finish."

"Yeah but I-"

"No buts okay. It's not like I'm paying for it either. "

Icyhot winks and pulls out his father's credit card.  So as he's about to pay for the food. I suggest something crazy.

"Hey if you really want to get back at him for something. Let him treat everyone in class to lunch."

"You're a monster.... So we'll get along very well."

Kirishima then yells out.

"Hey lunch is on Endevour everyone!"

All of class 1A runs out to eat. Then Icyhot uses the card as we laugh. After that. I started feeling sick. So I got excused to go home early.  As soon as I got there. I suddenly felt tired.

"Yaaawn! so it is true. The more you eat. The more tired you feel."

I went up to my room and belly flopped onto my bed. Hoping that since I've made friends.  Maybe the nightmares would stop.