when your sick (boys)

Owen
ThIs BoI wOuLd Be YoUr SeCoNd MoThEr he would baby you and wouldn't let you go "uh Owen let me go please?" "NO Y/N YOUR SICK!" "would you want me dead instead? Because i can't breathe-".

Duncan
This hardcore bad boy would be so soft he would get anything you asked for "Hey Dunc? Can you get me some cheetos from the store?" You asked as you drunk your steaming hot tea "Sure" he said and a few minutes later he came back and you were asleep.

Alejandro
This dude will be so worried and will spoil you "Open" he said as he tried to feed you soup you opened your mouth and he put it in "Mm did you make this?" you asked he nodded "I got the recipe from my Abuela".

Justin
"Babe i cannot get sick so i wil give you all of my love~" he said opening his arms to hug you "Justin, i don't think that's a good idea-" he ignores your protest and hugged you anyway.....He got sick too.

Noah
"Look Y/N i love you but stay away from me" he said as he hid around the corner "It's only a headache-" "HEADACHES LEAD TO OTHER THINGS" he shouted and you mentally facepalmed.

Mike
He would be your personal maid and get you anything you want "Do you need anything N/N?" he asked as he held your hand "Mike you asked me that 7 seconds ago and it's still the same answer i'm fine really" "you sure?" "Omg Mike-"

Mal
Would try and help you but would fail miserably "How do you make soup?" "Mal what?" "Idk how to make soup" "Mal it's in a can" "So you put it in the oven while it's in the can oh okay" "MAL NO-"

Vito
IS NOT PREPARED WOULD BE LIKE MAL BUT WORSE

Scott
Is very experienced with this kind of stuff you are shook-

Brick
"How do you open this?" "It's a can Brick" "How do you open it?" "With a can opener" you hand it to him "Thank you" he opens it on the opposite side "uh Y/N a little help" you walk in "What is i- Brick how the hell did you manage to open it like that?!" you shout looking at the mess on the floor "Uh" he runs.

Lightning:
Uh he sucks at it-