why she loves you

Courtney
She loves how lazy you are she finds it adorable

Gwen
Because your loyal and you only listen to things that Gwen's closet friends say and not her enemies.

Heather
Because you actually trust her and don't think she's a snake like everyone else and that your not plotting against her.

Sky
Because your not lazy but you aren't that active either and that you will be down to go for a walk but also be down to stay and the house and eat out the whole fridge.

Dawn
Because you are in love with nature just like she is and that you would never burn down a tree or harm an animal even if it provides delicious food for you.

LeShawna
Because you know how to have a good time (not like that i see you 😂) whenever she plays music you're always the 1st one to dance but after a few seconds she'll join you too.

Zoey
Because your quiet so she won't have to be jealous when someone talks to you because you only talk to her and that's it (trust issues lvl 100).

Sierra
Literally everything

Dakota
Because you don't call her spoiled cause she loves being in front of the camera and that she looks like a IRL barbie doll.

Lindsay
Because you didn't manipulate her like Heather and that you were actually her friend before you started dating.

Eva
Because you aren't scared of her like most people and she likes that you don't run away from her like others do.

Jo
Because you don't mind that she is very competitive and you don't get upset about when she wins most of the games you guys play.