Chapter 2

"Lauren get her dressed please, we have to leave in 20 minutes." Camila screams from the shower to the eldest brunette who lays in bed with her daughter playing patty cake.

"Tell mommy she's annoying Em." Lauren tells the little 4 year old with a smile.

"Mommy is annoying." Emily sings and Lauren's laughter fills the room.

"What was that?" Camila says walking out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel.

"Mommy is pretty." the other two girls say.

"That's what I thought." Camila says and walks into the closet and gets dressed quick.

"Lauren I told you to get her ready she has school." Camila says and Lauren pouts.

"Camz you're better at picking outfits." Lauren says and rolls out of bed.

"Mommy." both brunettes turn around and look at the toddler.

"Yes babe?" Lauren says.

"No mommy." emily says and points at camila.

"Hungry?" Camila says and Emily nods then she looks at Lauren who is nodding as well.

"God girls we have to hurry." Camila says and carries Emily then walks into the kitchen sitting her down on the counter.

Lauren and Camila get to making breakfast while the little girl laughs out at the silly things Lauren does to Camila all the while. once the food is done all three of them sit at the table and begin to eat.

"Mommy why don't you kiss?" Emily asks referring to both of them.

"What?" Camila says letting out a soft laugh.

"Like this." Emily says and kisses her hand. "but to mommy."

"Oh- umm. Well-" Camila says but Lauren jumps in saving her.

"Because mommy doesn't like morning kisses." Lauren says.

"But you don't kiss at night." Emily says innocently.

"Baby where did you get this from?" Camila asks.

"Jessica says her daddy and mommy kiss and I saw them too." the toddler says and both girls nod in understanding.

- -

"Camila we have to do it." Lauren whisper yells to the younger brunette as they make their way to pick up Emily.

"Lauren I don't know." Camila says.

"Camila for her." Lauren says.

"I don't think so." Camila says.

"We have to show her were normal."

"But that's just it, we're not normal."

"We can try camz, just do this once." Lauren says and grabs the youngest Latinas hand intertwining their fingers. Camila looks at their hands and takes a deep breath.

They reach the classroom and ask for emily. the little girl runs up to them and hugs both their feet. before they can leave Emily turns around and calls out to her friend.

"Look Jess they hold hands too." she says with a smile.

This brings a smile to both of the girls faces and Lauren bends down to pick her daughter up.

"I missed you mommy." she says and wraps her little arms around Lauren's neck then let's go and looks at camila. she reaches out and Lauren moves closer so they can hug, once she begins to pull back, Lauren leans in and pecks Camila's lips leaving Camila in a trance. Emily gasps and begins to clap.

- -