Chapter 5

"No like seriously I felt like I've known her all my life. she was hilarious." Camila says trying to contain her laughter.

"Same, like I was just there right with Jace and like this girl walks into the studio and she's like 'I can dance and I can sing so sign me' and we told her she had to show us first and so she did and then we told her that we weren't the people who signed people to the label." Lauren pauses and laughs a little.

"But she was beautiful." Lauren says and Camila chimes in once again.

"Alright let's change the subject." The brunette says.

"My Lolo is getting off track talking about other girls when she should be talking about how beautiful 'I' am." She says and Lauren walks up to her and wraps her arms around her.

"But you're the one I'll always come home to." Lauren says giving Camila a kiss on the cheek lingering there for a moment making Camila smile.

"I know but I still get jealous." Camila sings.

"You're such a dork." Lauren says and pecks her lips.

"Go pick up Em." Camila tells Lauren.

"Say it." Lauren says.

"Say what?" Camila asks confused.

"Say, go pick up our daughter." Lauren says.

"But she's-" Camila tries to speak.

"Say it babe." Lauren whines.

"Fine. Go pick up our daughter. And some plantains, I'm craving."

"Come with me." Lauren says.

"I don't wanna." Camila whines back.

"Ugh alright. Will you wait for me in bed?" Lauren says raising her eyebrows.

Camila smacks her arm that is still around her. "yes you perv." Camila says laughing.

"Let's hope Emily didn't get enough nap time." Lauren says and let's go of Camila and reaches for the car keys.

"Be safe." Camila says heading towards the room.

"I will. Be back soon." Lauren says and closes the door.

"I love you!" Camila yells but gets no response to which she sighs.

She knows it'll take more than a few days for Lauren to get used to this but she wants it so desperately. They haven't really had sex even though all Lauren can talk about now is just that. Camila doesn't want to push Lauren to do anything but they can't even find any time to do it anyhow.

The past few days have been a bliss. They're figuring out this new relationship that has evolved and are as happy as ever. Camila's worries forgotten but her past seems to be following her recently. She's been getting strange calls mid day and midnight. She hasn't told Lauren because she doesn't want to scare her.

Ring ring.

Ring ring.

Camila reaches for her phone and answers the car thinking its lauren.

"You just left."

"You might wanna take care of those you love better." A managed voice speaks through then hangs up right after.

A couple seconds later a text is received and as the Latina opens it she finds a picture of Lauren holding Emily's hand as she walks out of school. She immediately begins to freak out and dials Lauren's number fortunately she picks up quick.

"Hey babe." Lauren speaks.

"Are you and Emily okay?" Camila speaks quickly and scared.

"Yes Camz what's wrong?" Lauren asks worried.

"Nothing just hurry home please." camila says.

"Um okay I have to pick your-"

"No forget it just come home right now." camila says.

"Camila is everything okay?" Lauren asks and Camila can hear an engine start and Emily's voice telling Lauren to turn up the music.

"Yeah."

"Alright I'll be there in 5 minutes." Lauren says and Camila let's out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

Ring ring.

She quickly checks her phone to find yet another message.

"If you say something someone's gonna get hurt babe." the text read and as anger takes over Camila's body she throws her phone across the room.

Ring ring

Ring ring

Ring ring

She lets it ring and sinks down to the floor paranoid.

Ring ring

Ring ring

Ring ring

The phone keeps making the noise Camila is currently most frightened of. It stops after a few minutes of ringing and the front door opens.

"Camz babe where are you?" Lauren asks in a tone that only camila was able to understand. she was scared to death.

"Em go play in your room I'll be right there."

"Okay mommy." the little girl says as lauren enters her room where she finds camila in the floor crying.

"Camila there's something going on. Someone sent me this video of you literarily throwing your phone across the fucking room." Lauren says and looks towards the phone on the ground.

This person is fucking with Lauren too. She doesn't know what to do. She wants to let her know that this has been happening for a while but with the text that she had just read a few minutes before she didn't want to speak.

"What the hell?" Camila tried to act surprised.

"Forget it, what happened you sounded terrified."

"Nothing I just felt like someone was watching me."

"So you called to see if I was okay ?"

"Yea." Camila says before cleaning her tears and embracing Lauren in her arms.

"I'm more scared to lose you two than myself." camila says and Lauren smiles and kisses her forehead.