Chapter 11

"Mom you're face is extra serious for a fucking roller coaster! Can you at least act like you want to be here. There's no need for Emily to see us like this." Lauren whisper yells at her mother after managing to guide her off from the girls and her father.

"Mom talk to me." Lauren says her blood boiling.

"Mom." The green eyed girl raises her voice.

"I'm sorry." Clara says shyly.

"What?" Lauren says taken a back by her mothers response.

"For behaving like that last night. I have no right to judge you or your relationship with Camila. I know you girls are happy together and I wouldn't want anyone else to help you raise Emily than her." Clara says and let's out a long breath after speaking.

Lauren doesn't say a word instead wraps her arms around her mothers body. No words can express the feeling of her love and understanding being returned by her true Best friend.

"I love you mami." Lauren says and Camila and Emily approach them.

"Is everything okay?" Camila asks.

Clara nods her head cleaning up a couple shedded tears while Lauren picks Emily up from the ground the little girl giving her mommy a kiss on the cheek.

Lauren looks back towards her mom who's now standing beside her. The brunette takes Camila's hand in hers and leans in for a quick peck. Camila taken by surprise looks towards Clara who is smiling at the sight in front of her. Mike soon catches up to them and He and Clara guide the girls towards the castle where there is scheduled a performance. Camila and Lauren walk behind.

"She finally came through huh?" Camila asks Lauren.

"Yeah." Lauren says with a wide smile plastered on her face.

"Took her a little longer than I expected." Camila says causing the older girl to chuckle.

"Well it does run in the family." Lauren says looking at Emily.

"Ems forgive mommy please." She tells the little girl referring to Camila.

The toddler shakes her head no. "she didn't get me a princess lollipop." Emily replies and Camila pouts.

"So you don't love mommy any more?" Camila says.

"Yes I love you mommy." Emily says worried.

"Oh." camila says with a smile.

Suddenly the music comes on signaling the begging of the show. Mike takes Emily and puts her on his shoulders while she begins to clap.

"And when the clock strikes twelve you must return......." the speakers continue telling the story and Lauren turns to see her girlfriends expression. Camila looks like a little kid as her eyes go wide when something happens to the current princess or how her eyes tear up when the prince sweeps her off her feet.

"You're my Cinderella." Lauren whispers in her ear.

"And you're my prince." Camila replies turning and pecking her lips.

"I think that's a little stereotypical." Lauren says making the other girl giggle.

"Well then you're my princess." Camila says still laughing.

"Which one?" Lauren teases.

"Ariel." Camila says without hesitation knowing how that is the green eyed girls favorite Disney character.

They continue to watch the show as it soon wraps up with half an hour of fireworks at the end indicating that the park is closing.

"Mommy I'm tired." Emily whines trying to get out of Mike's grasp. Lauren reaches her arms out for the toddler and coddles her.