002

eight years passed, they're both fourteen year old boys

jisoo came back to seoul again. his grandmother passed away. after the funeral, he sneaked away and go to the playground. jeonghan was indeed there, just as he promised.

jeonghan stood up, and put a pure and caring smile on his face.

❝hi. i heard about it.❞ jeonghan said with his serenading soft voice.

without replying, jisoo immediately hugged jeonghan and cried on his shoulder. jeonghan softly stroked jisoo's hair. the younger never had a brother, and it felt so new but comfortable. seven minutes passed, and jisoo finally stopped crying.

❝sorry.❞ jisoo said.

❝no, don't be sorry. what you did was nothing to be afraid and sorry of.❞ jeonghan said.

❝i really want to tell everything i felt and think about what just happened.❞ jisoo said.

❝tell me all about it, i'm listening.❞ jeonghan replied.

the conversation lasted for half an hour.

❝thank you for listening.❞ jisoo said.

❝thanks for talking about it.❞ jeonghan replied ❝i'm glad that you're willing to lean on me.❞

❝that's what friends do, right? you can lean on me too someday.❞ said.

❝of course, friends.❞ jeonghan replied.

❝where can i see you again one day?❞ jisoo asked.

❝at that cafe, just across the street.❞ jeonghan said.

❝goodbye soo-ya!❞ jeonghan said.

somehow, jisoo's heart skipped a beat because of that nickname, or because of that boy.