009

two years passed, jeonghan already proposed to jisoo

two years passed, jeonghan already proposed to jisoo. they both decided to have a wedding near the edge of a cliff. it'll just be the both of them, the representative from the courthouse, and a guitarist. they decided the theme to be flowers. specifically marigold and carnation flowers.

jisoo walks slowly to jeonghan, with a smile. jeonghan smiled back. the younger arrived and stand face to face to jeonghan.

❝please exchange vows to each other.❞ the representative from the courthouse, jeon wonwoo.

❝i vow to support you, push you, inspire you, and, above all, love you, for better or worse, in sickness and health, for richer or poorer, as long as we both shall live. take you to be my spouse. i promise to choose you every day, to love you in word and deed, to do the hard work of making now into always.❞ they both said unison to each other.

❝can we say something more?❞ jisoo asked.

❝of course,❞ wonwoo answered.

❝i love you, yoon jeonghan. a miracle in the middle of curses, the reason i should stay, in the middle of the reasons i shouldn't stay. it took me a while to realize, that i'm falling for you. i've fallen for you.❞ jisoo said.

❝hong jisoo, you're naive and innocent. i was afraid to tell you my feelings because of that. i've fallen for you since then. i loved you, and now i love you more.❞ jeonghan said.

❝you may now kiss.❞ wonwoo said.

they both hesitated at first but decided to go all in. they didn't need a caramel macchiato to make it sweet, because they both love each other the deepest.

 they didn't need a caramel macchiato to make it sweet, because they both love each other the deepest