005

six years passed, they are both twenty-three years old

jeonghan decided to dye his hair into blond, meaning a new life. because he knows that jisoo has started a new life too. but this new life, it isn't about forgetting each other, it's to remember each other.

seeing the younger on tv and newspapers made has made him miss jisoo more. it made jeonghan fall for him deeper.

as long as jisoo smiles, i'll smile too.

although it's hard sometimes. because he doesn't know if jisoo truly loves him too. it was just a kiss, it wasn't an "i love you too".

jeonghan went to the park where they met for the first time. when they first met. that time, jeonghan was just a shy introverted boy who had no friends. he just happens to found the flower and the perfect boy at the same time. the blond decided to play by himself at the swing. he smiles weakly while reminiscing their memories on that swing.

meanwhile, a boy with black hair secretly goes from los angeles to seoul with a plane.

jisoo passed by the playground but didn't saw jeonghan that's on the swing. jeonghan didn't saw jisoo either. the younger entered cafe blooming day and ordered one plain coffee. that's his feeling right now, plain.

with a coffee in one hand and earphones in one ear, he got out of the cafe. jisoo walked as he felt the wind passed his fingers. but someone was missing. little did he know, that person was right there.

jeonghan saw jisoo. they're walking the opposite way of each other. jisoo is too busy daydreaming, that he wasn't focused on what's in front of him. jeonghan knew the other won't notice him, so he just walked passed him without a "hello". what he thought was wrong.

❝yoon jeonghan. is that you?❞ jisoo asked as he put back his earphones.

jeonghan turned around as his heart withers because the younger still remembers him.

❝soo-ya~❞ jeonghan replied with the cutest voice and smile.

❝i'm sorry─❞

❝no, i should've been the one that said that. you came all the way here, for what? for me?❞ jeonghan said.

❝yeah, for you.❞ jisoo replied with a smirk of pride.

❝you're the same pabo i knew back then. so naive and easygoing.❞ jeonghan said and push the younger's shoulder lightly.

they both stared into each other's eyes. they are indeed falling for each other deeper than before this time.

❝close your eyes.❞ jeonghan said.

❝why? are you gonna kiss me instead this time?❞ jisoo asked.

❝i love you, okay. but please close your eyes, i'll hold your hand tightly.❞ jeonghan said.

jisoo did as what he told, and they walked carefully together. his hand felt cold, but jeonghan's hand brought him warmth. he doesn't regret coming to seoul just for jeonghan, and jeonghan only.

 he doesn't regret coming to seoul just for jeonghan, and jeonghan only