011

❝three

❝three... two... one!❞ jisoo said and jeonghan opened his eyes.

jeonghan looks so happy looking at the building in front of him. it has always been his dream.

❝this is one of our favorite places, but i think you love it more than i do.❞ jisoo said.

❝well, i love this place more than you.❞ jeonghan joked.

jisoo angry pouted in response, then the older mouthed "joking, joking".

❝i also know that you create the best quality coffees any type of coffees. so i decided to buy this for you.❞ jisoo said ❝it went bankrupt and closed. you could do anything to this place, it's all yours jeonghan.❞

❝wow, thank you so much jisoo. i don't what to say. this is too much just for an anniversary.❞ jeonghan said.

the younger is very glad and happy that jeonghan loves it.

jisoo bought cafe blooming day for jeonghan since he always said that h. the name is changed into a warm cup of love, and now under epoch culinary company. the employees that used to work at blooming day, will also work there.

❝i want to show you something, but you don't need to close your eyes, just hold my hand tight.❞ jeonghan said.

jisoo hold jeonghan hands tightly, and keeping up with his fast pace walking. they stopped walking. the old playground they used to play around was broken about ten months ago. but now, now it's already renovated.

❝did you renovate it? it looks as new as ever!❞ jisoo said.

❝yeah, i did. i never felt happiness, until i go to this playground. this is where i met you too. i hope other children could found happiness, like friends and experiences. just look at those kids playing around and smiling.❞ jeonghan said.

❝that's so sweet of you jeonghan.❞ jisoo replied.

❝you also contributed with this renovation, specifically your money. i didn't ask for your money to buy useless things, but for this.❞ jeonghan said.

❝i married the right man.❞ jisoo said and softly pecked jeonghan's cheek.

❝let's get home, that's where my gift for you is located.❞ jeonghan said and winked.

they head back home and went to the garden at the back of their house.

❝ok, so now close your eyes.❞ jeonghan said.

jisoo closed his eyes. jeonghan's lips started pressing into his, right before he could go all-in with the kiss, jeonghan's lips parted from his.

❝countdown from sixty, then open your eyes and try to find me.❞ jeonghan whispered into jisoo's ears.

jisoo counted down from sixty until zero. he opened his eyes and sighed after seeing that there's a garden maze right in front of him.

the younger is a smart and calm person, but interesting things can stop him from reaching his goal. such as rose quartz and serenity flower that's just growing alone at the bush. also, a rabbit that came out of nowhere.

finally, jisoo found jeonghan who's swinging at one of the two swings. they are exactly right in the middle of the maze. jisoo joined jeonghan by swinging at the other swing.

❝gotcha.❞ jisoo said.

❝do you like this place?❞ jeonghan asked.

❝of course, it's beautiful and amazing. i'm literally falling in love with this garden maze.❞ jisoo answered.

❝if we have any problems we want to talk about, or wanting to talk after a fight, let's go here.❞ jeonghan said.

❝of course. we'll always be here to listen and talk, whenever we need to. even when it's dawn, hot noon, or even at midnight.❞ jisoo added.

jeonghan got off the swing, and sit at a comfortable a large and round outdoor hanging chair.

❝come, cuddle with me~❞ jeonghan begged with an aegyo voice and a pout.

❝coming~❞ jisoo said, and it sounds like the perfect melody for a romance song.

jisoo joined jeonghan, and get in the hanging chair. the younger lay his head at the older's chest.

jeonghan stroke jisoo's fluffy black hair softly. jisoo feels warm with jeonghan, even when it's almost night time

❝is it possible to fall for someone again?❞ jeonghan asked.

❝why are you asking me that?❞ jisoo said, and looks at jeonghan.

❝because i think i'm falling for you, again.❞ jeonghan answered.

from the playground to a cafe, then an old train railway, the park, a marriage, and still counting. they were falling for each other, and they've now fallen for each other. but that doesn't mean they can't fall for each other again, right?

jeonghan pressed his lips against jisoo's and right at that moment, he's falling for his husband, once again.

❝i am indeed falling for you, once again hong jisoo.❞ jeonghan said with the warmest smile.

❝do you feel the same about me too?❞ jeonghan asked.

❝hmm, maybe.❞ jisoo said teasingly.

jeonghan started leaving soft and playful pecks around jisoo's face, and to the neck.

❝stop, that tickles.❞ jisoo said and giggled between words.

❝i won't stop until you answer me~❞ jeonghan said and continued to do so.

the younger thought of something else, and kiss the older. the kiss went into the next level, where it got deep and using the tongue. jisoo parted his lips as soon as it almost entered the climax, and jeonghan looks unpleasant about it.

❝yoon jeonghan, i do and am falling for you once again.❞ jisoo said.

❝and it's too late to escape?❞

❝i'm falling for you, and it's too late to escape.❞ jisoo said and continue to press his lips against jeonghan's again.

people are afraid of falling again and again, but not them. because they're falling for the right person and the same person.

 because they're falling for the right person and the same person

❛ ⁱ'ᵐ ᶠᵃˡˡⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ
ᶠᵃˡˡⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ

ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵗᵒᵒ ˡᵃᵗᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵉˢᶜᵃᵖᵉ ❜

( )

INSPIRED BY

SEVENTEEN'S "FALLING FOR U"