004

❝i've finished my strawberry-lychee tea!❞ jisoo said with a face like he just came out of a manga

❝follow me.❞ jeonghan replied ad he grabbed jisoo's hand again.

they both got out of the cafe and went into an empty alley.

❝since you're leaving today─❞

❝i never said it was going to be to─❞

❝your face said it all soo-ya.❞ jeonghan said.

he's trying his best not to cry, they both are.

❝i-i'm afraid that if i drop you the airport, say our goodbyes, and hug, i'll never let you go out of that hug. i'm afraid to let you go, but i know it's for the best for the both of us. but, can you tell me the reason jisoo?❞ jeonghan said.

❝i only came to south korea when something bad happened. remember when we first met? i went to my grandfather's funeral. and the second time we met, it was just because of my grandmother's funeral. but you were there all along, we both understood each other.❞ jisoo said, ❝visiting this place is like a curse, everyone i knew here died. but you, yoon jeonghan, you're a miracle.❞

❝that's not the end. i'm going to be a ceo of my father's company once i turn twenty, so i need to keep things professional. i can't be seen contacting with someone other than the famous ones and professionals. i'm sorry hannie.❞ jisoo continued.

❝you're really hong's family son. the hong family that owns a huge company that has subsidiaries for entertainment, culinary, and technology. the cashier told me that you are the famous kid, and said this drink is for free. to show my sincerity and dedication to our friendship, i paid instead.❞ jeonghan said.

❝it's true.❞ jisoo said.

❝jisoo. i'll close my eyes, kiss me, then leave. it's the only way i can let you go.❞ jeonghan said.

the younger nodded, and jeonghan closed his eyes. jisoo went a step closer and kissed jeonghan. once the older opened his eyes again, it all felt like a dream because now jisoo's gone. it was beautiful. jisoo, the kiss, everything was beautiful.

jeonghan falls to the ground, and lean his back on a wall. he started sobbing.

❝you were beautiful jisoo, i'll never forget you.❞ jeonghan, ❝because i loved you, and i still do.❞

[ ─ author's note ─ ]inspired by harry potter, hehe

inspired by harry potter, hehe.
lmao any potterheads here?
i love (book) ginny.