003

three years passed, they're now both seventeen years old

three years passed, they're now both seventeen years old. a magical number, if you ask both of them.

jeonghan went to the cafe he promised he will be, cafe blooming day. jisoo beat him on coming earlier, even though he was just two minutes late.

❝hong jisoo, la boy!❞ jeonghan greeted the younger.

❝yoon jeonghan, a simple hello would be nicer.❞ jisoo said.

❝in that way, it feels like we've never met before.❞ jeonghan replied.

❝we've only met twice.❞ jisoo said.

❝but we're still friends!❞ jeonghan replied.

❝of course.❞ jisoo said.

they both stared into each other's eyes.

❝what?❞ they both asked in unison and ended up cackling.

❝i think that i'm falling in your eyes.❞ jeonghan said, ❝like, seriously.❞

❝very funny hannie.❞ jisoo said, ❝so what do you recommend?❞

❝since it's summer, they have some summer special beverages. you look like a person that never drinks a coffee before.❞ jeonghan said.

❝umm, yeah. i never drink one.❞ jisoo said ❝i'm gonna go for strawberry-lychee tea.❞

❝alright, i'm heading to the counter.❞ jeonghan said ❝it's my treat.❞

they act like old friends, though they are and not at the same time. they are falling for each other, that's a fact. jeonghan thought that jisoo wanted to stay as friends, so he tried his best to be on the same page as him, to keep his feelings as hard as he could.

jeonghan came back with a strawberry-lychee tea on his right hand and a latte on his left.

❝here's your drink.❞ jeonghan said.

❝thanks, hannie.❞ jisoo said.

it was all just awkward stares, and jisoo blushing out of nowhere.

❝tell me about school.❞ jeonghan said.

❝you first.❞ jisoo said with a shy smile.

he wanted to hear jeonghan's voice today, and only him. because behind that smile, is upsetting news.

❝it's going great. i'm not popular or bullied, i'm treated as normal at school. just straight b's, i' not that smart.❞ jeonghan said, ❝i also join a debate club, just to let go of my anger.❞

❝woah, i didn't know you could be that aggressive.❞ jisoo said.

❝no, i'm not that aggressive. tell me about your school life.❞ jeonghan said.

❝straight a's, though there's still room for improvement. i'm the student president and one of the members of the chess club. a lot of responsibilities and work, but i can still manage my time well. i am considered normal at school too.❞ jisoo said and sipped his drink.

❝what? no way you're considered as normal. i bet they treat you as a god in your school, with all those intelligence and superiority.❞ jeonghan said and finished his latte.

❝it's nothing. i mean, it's something, but nothing for anyone to praise me so much.❞ jisoo said.

❝let's switch the topic. wanna talk about love and relationships?❞ jeonghan said, and jisoo responded with a nod.

❝i have this old friend that i know. our friendship is weird, but we both love it. i'm falling for him. i'm thinking of confessing to him, today.❞

❝as expected of the courageous yoon jeonghan.❞ jisoo said with a chuckle.

but jeonghan had a serious face, looking deep into jisoo.

❝i think i'm falling for you soo-ya.❞ jeonghan said.

❝hannie, i-i'm sorry.❞ jisoo said ❝this is going to be my last day at south korea, specifically with you.❞

❝follow me.❞ jeonghan said as he grabbed jisoo's hand.

❝w-wait, i haven't finished my drink.❞ jisoo replied.

❝alright, i'll wait.❞ jeonghan said and laughed at the younger's cute behavior.

the two stared into each other's eyes. both of their eyes slowly fall into each other. communicating with eyes is the most sincere thing to do, at least it's what jeonghan's friend told him. oh my, jisoo had jeonghan fall for him the deepest.

 oh my, jisoo had jeonghan fall for him the deepest