008

fast forward to the date, jeonghan, and jisoo is already at the cafe but on different tables

fast forward to the date, jeonghan, and jisoo is already at the cafe but on different tables. they're acting like strangers and only stare at each other.

jisoo has a coffee in one hand, and earphones on one ear. he's now used to the bitterness of coffee.

jeonghan also has a coffee in one hand, and earphones on one ear. jeonghan finished his coffee very early. he went to the counter and order one caramel macchiato.

the younger followed behind him, for one caramel macchiato too. as soon as they sat again, they emptied their drink in five minutes.

the "perfect one" is already in front of him. but when is the perfect time to talk? thoughts kept getting tangled in their mind.

jeonghan moved and sat in the same table as jisoo.

❝i'm falling for you.❞ jisoo said.

❝i've fallen for you since back then.❞ jeonghan replied.

❝do something to change my mind.❞ jisoo said with a cocky smile.

their heads started getting closer, and closer. their lips collapsed with each other. it tastes sweet and didn't take long for both of them to melt into the kiss.

❝how about now.❞

❝i'm at the deepest right now. so yes, i've fallen for you.❞ jisoo said ❝i love you too.❞

❝let's go somewhere more private.❞ jeonghan said with a wink.

they both ran and went to a park.

❝so you like showing me new places every day, huh?❞ jisoo asked.

❝of course. i want you to stay with me❞ jeonghan answered.

❝i'm going to stay with you.❞ jisoo said.

❝what?!❞

❝i discussed with my dad about making a headquarter here, and he agreed.❞ jisoo said ❝because i also want to see my boyfriend.❞

❝i guarantee you that your boyfriend will take you out to a new place every day.❞ jeonghan said.

the couple started walking around and taking pictures at the park. because it's the day they became boyfriends.

 because it's the day they became boyfriends