006

❝are you gonna show me a new place?❞

❝atta boy!❞ jeonghan said and ruffled jisoo's hair.

jisoo opened his eyes, and the first thing he saw was a bench. he immediately sat down.

❝give me your coffee.❞ jeonghan demanded and reached out his hand to the younger.

❝i haven't drink it yet.❞ jisoo said with a pout.

❝i'm trying to make myself look like a good friend.❞ jeonghan said.

❝guess i need to play along.❞ jisoo said.

jisoo lay at the bench, with eyes squinting because of the sunshine. minutes passed by, but jisoo remained still. friends that truly love you never lie. he hears soft footsteps. then, someone blocked his view.

❝hi jisoo.❞ jeonghan said, ❝i went to the cafe and grabbed to coffees. one is for you.❞

jisoo grabbed back his coffee from jeonghan.

❝how nice of you jeonghan. i was feeling tired and bored laying under the sunshine.❞ jisoo said sarcastically.

the younger sips the coffee and immediately made a weird face. his tongue isn't familiar with the taste of bitterness, but at least his heart is.

❝say cheese.❞ jeonghan said as he clicked the camera that's pointing at jisoo.

❝yah! yah! jeonghan!❞ jisoo complained, and started chasing jeonghan.

jeonghan stopped chasing to offer peace, but jisoo didn't hesitate to try and grab his camera.

❝stop! i have a peace offering.❞ jeonghan said, ❝let's walk at the railway until that streetlight. if you win, i'll delete the picture.❞

❝that's too easy, let's do it.❞ jisoo said.

they walked through the railway. jeonghan is leading, and only halfway to the finish. jisoo accidentally fall, but continue to walk. the older started walking slower, and started to lose his balance, and fall down. he was just a few steps away. jisoo started walking at a fast pace and reached the streetlight.

❝i won, now give me your camera.❞ jisoo demanded.

❝never.❞ jeonghan said.

jisoo was about to attack jeonghan once again, but jeonghan stopped it by a kiss on the cheek. jisoo blushed.

❝liked it?❞ jeonghan asked.

❝first of all, i'm thankful that it's not an actual kiss with tongue because i bet your tongue tastes as bitter as hell.❞ jisoo said.

they both burst into laughter.

it's simple, they are the cause of happiness to each other. and it's simple, that they both are in love. simple moments when you fall in love are the moments you need to treasure the most.

 simple moments when you fall in love are the moments you need to treasure the most