Aftermath pt.2

~Y/N POV~

When i left his room I didn't know where to go because if i go to my room he will probably stop by or F/n will question me about what happened and i didn't want to talk about it. I think im just gonna ride, heck i'm gonna stop by the house, obviously since my parents are asleep i wont go in but just to see the house. You know what, im gonna stay at Madison's tonight.

Madison🤩

                                   y/n❤

                                         .Hey Madison, you up?

Madison🤩

Yea. Whats up?

                                y/n❤

i was wondering if i could stay at yours tonight, ill explain why later.

Madison🤩

Yea, totally text me when your here

                               y/n❤

                                     Will do. Thank you

About 15 minutes later i pull up and text her that im here. She lets me in quietly and we go to her room.

Madison: So are you gonna tell me why your here?

I really didnt want to talk about it yet, but she is letting me stay here so.

y/n: So basically you know how me and F/n are at the hotel right?

Madison: Yea?

y/n: Ok, well we were heading downstairs to work out and she said something about some tiktok boys coming to North Carolina for the vacation or something, but i didn't know who they were and neither did she so she looked them up in a group picture there was this really cute. Anyways the boys ended up being at our hotel we saw them in the lobby. Then i bumped into the cute one on our way to go bowling, so we invited them to come with us and they came along. A couple hours later me and F/n are back when i get a message from Kairi, that's his name btw. Basically he asked me to stop by his room, but i would be by myself because F/n was already asleep, i also brought a 12 pack of coronas. One thing lead to another and we ended up sleeping together. But to me that meant a lot like we might could have something in the future.

Madison: Ok, so whats the problem?

y/n: we were just cuddling after when he randomly cuts off the TV, he said he needed to tell me something, so i really thought he was about to say he had AIDS or something, but no. Guess what the fuck he said!

Madison: He's gay!?

y/n: No, that he is already talking to somebody!

Madison: Oh My God, that's fucked up. Then what did you do?

y/n: Well i yelled at him then stormed out before he could finish his sentence.

Madison: You should probably go back and talk to him.

y/n: Hell no! He is the one in the wrong here.

Madison:🤷‍♀️

My phone keeps blowing up with messages from F/n

               .                   bestfriend🤞

bestfriend🤞

y/n where are you?

ANSWER ME!!

Your little boy toy is here worrying me

Well i hope your, remember to text me in less than 24 hours or the police are going to be involved... I love you💕

y/n💋

Im fine, im staying at Madison's for the night. I will explain tomorrow morning at breakfast... Love you too💕

And with those messages being sent i decided to go to sleep

A/n: Madison is another one of your friends, :/