At Breakfast

~ Y/N POV~
The next morning I told Madison and her mom bye and thank you. I'm driving back from the hotel early so I can make it for breakfast and talk to F/n. I got to the hotel went to a table and texted F/n that I was here.
                                     bestfriend🤞🏼
                                                                  Y/n💋
                                               Hey boo, I'm here
bestfriend🤞🏼
Ok On my way down
Read
As I was waiting for F/n I saw the boys making waffles. I could feel my face getting red out of anger then I saw Mattia start walking over to me.
Mattia: Hey y/n
Y/n: what do you need Mattia?
Mattia: I heard what happened-
Y/n: I don't want to talk about that! It was a mistake anyways.
Then I saw F/n and walked up to her
Y/n: Can we go to IHOP or something for breakfast instead
Abby: Why you always love eating their waffles?
I point over to the boys and say I'll explain when we get there. We get to IHOP, we already ordered before F/n said something
F/n: So can you tell me what happened now?!
Y/n: so last night Kairi messaged me to go over to talk and I brought Coronas, and one thing lead to another and we ended up sleeping together. After a little bit of cuddling he turns off the TV and says that he was already talking to someone.
F/n: Really
Y/n: Yea. What did you mean last when you said he kept worrying you?
F/n: He came by the room and ask me where you were so I told him that I text and that u weren't texting back. So I told him about our 24 hour rule then he like got mad because I was gonna stop texting you so I called him a dickwod and told him to text you himself. Did he?
Y/n: No he didn't. Anyways, how are you and Alejandro?
F/n: Were pretty good I guess, we talked a little this morning.
Y/n: Well at least one of us has something going.
F/n: Hey I'm sure you will see somebody even cuter. Hey you know what, there is a party at Christopher's, we are gonna go
Y/n: I don't know F/n you know I've never really been a girl to party a lot
F/n: yes we're going no exceptions!
Y/n: fine
We headed back to the hotel we got to our floor and I saw Kairi and just rolled my eyes.

Word count:387