Never Have I Ever pt.2

~KAIRI'S POV~

Its been about a week later. Me and y/n don't really talk anymore, not that im mad at her just that she became distant. Were all sharing a room with the boys because Alejandro wanted to stay with his little girlfriend so that meant we had to stay, i mean i ain't mad but it's just awkward. We are at the mall right now with y/n, F/n, Ale, Mattia, and Celia.

Celia: Im getting bored, let's go back to the room

y/n: For once I actually agree

Were on the way back to the hotel

Alejandro: What do yall want to do when we get there?

y/n: Well first im changing then we should play never have I ever

Mattia: Bet!

As the girls are changing were all starting to form a circle. Then the girls come out.

Alejandro: Okay are yall finally ready to play?

y/n: Yes asshat!

Alejandro: Okay, never have i ever stole something?

y/n, F/n, and Mattia put a finger down

Celia: Never have i ever had sex?

Everybody put their finger down except Celia. I heard F/n let out a slight giggle

Mattia: Never have i ever slept with someone in this room?

I was worried at first to put my finger down but i did it and after i put my finger down i saw y/n nervously put here finger down. I hear Celia beside me say ""Slut!" My eyes go wide when y/n responds.

y/n: What did you say Celia?

Celia: I said you were a slut. Hell you probably slept with the whole hotel!

After she said that i saw F/n start standing up but y/n tells her to calm down

y/n: First of all i have slept with 3 people my whole life and second of all if you really want to know who i slept, i slept with Kairi!

OH SHIT! I hadn't told Celia about that. Celia turns to me in disbelief. The boys give me a look. She then gets up and yanks y/n's hair. Oh shit, i don't think y/n will do anything tho, she doesn't seem like the type to fight.

Celia: Didn't i say stay away from him?! He doesn't want you!

Celia then lets go of her hair then like a second later y/n has punched her straight in the face. Shit, i wasn't expecting that. Me and the boys look at each other in disbelief. She stepped back a bit im guessing from the punch. 

y/n: You don't understand how long i have wanted to do that!

Then next thing i know she is lunging at y/n. at first Celia was on top and i got a little worried not knowing what Celia was capable of, but turns out i was worrying about the wrong one. Y/n then does some ninja shit and she is now on top of Celia pounding her. Im to busy staring to actually do something after about 15 seconds of y/n going at Celia, Celia decides to not fight back and try and block but that didn't really work. Then i guess everyone got out of their state of shock and started standing up. F/n got y/n off of Celia. I walk over to Celia as y/n and F/n are talking. 

Celia: Did you see what that crazy bitch did to me!?

Kairi: Yeah i saw. Are you ok? Is anything broken?

y/n: Alejandro i know you go that on video so make sure to send it!

She said as she walked out. I put Celia on the bed and quickly glanced at her face and bruises.

Kairi: Come on lets go to the bathroom in the lobby to get you cleaned up

As were walking out i see y/n give Celia the finger but Celia didn't see. We get to the bathroom. I put her on the sink and get a wet paper towel. After a little silence Celia speaks.

Celia: So you slept with her?!

I was a bit scared to answer

Kairi: y-yyeah, why you ask?

Celia: Because i wanted to know if she was lying. Did you fuck while we were talking?

Kairi: Yeah. But only because she came over and we got drunk and-

she interrupts him

Celia: I don't care Kairi. I can see that you still like her like that. By the way you look at her or everytime yall are together.

Kairi: No its not like that Ce-

Celia: Kairi don't even try, its ok. To be honest with you i also cheated

Kairi: what? I thought you said that the photo was from before we were talking?

Celia: No its was from the night of the party, and i also did other things then just kiss him.

Kairi: Oh...

I finish cleaning her up and leave the bathroom. I can't believe it, she did cheat on me. I should probably talk to y/n. I get to the room, i see the boys on the bed

Alejandro: Hey man where were you?

Kairi: I was down stairs helping Celia clean herself up.

Mattia: She really beat the shit out of her didn't she?

Kairi: Yea.

Mattia: what's wrong Kairi?

Kairi: She broke up with me while we were down there.

Mattia: Really?

Kairi: Yea. She said that i still liked y/n since the incident, and i found out that she did more than just kiss that dude.

Mattia: That sucks Kairi. I told you i had a bad feeling about her.

Kairi: Is y/n still awake?

Alejandro: No her and F/n fell asleep about 15 minutes ago.

Kairi: Oh, ok.

With that i ask the boys where im sleeping tonight. Every night we change spots to sleep cause we all share one room. They say im on the pullout coach tonight. So i go out there set up everything and go to sleep, thinking.

'Do i still like y/n like that?'

Word count: 985