first impressions

~Y/N POV~

y/n: F/n hurry the fuck up!

F/n: ok damn!... im done now.

                                   what you wore

what you wore

what F/n wore

me and F/n  are walking down stairs to go workout in the little gym.

F/n: Did you hear about them tiktok boys that are supposed to come to North Carolina this weekend?

Y/n: No, who even are they?

F/n: i don't know but i guess their supposedly tiktok famous.

Y/n: well look them up and see what they look like.

she shows me a picture of a group of boys that looked kinda familiar

y/n: The one in the yellow sweatshirt kinda cute

F/n: what! ewwww no he is to short i like the one farthest to the left

y/n: girl you are shorter than me.

Y/n: ogey and?

y/n: 🙄

~ few hours later of working out~

me and F/n are just chilling in the hotel lobby when we see a couple cars pull up to the front of the hotel

F/n: who the hell needs that many cars?

y/n: i don't know... i guess we will see.

moments later a group of 6 boys walk in then F/n scoots closer to me

*means whispering*

F/n: * OH. MY. GOD. Y/N*

y/n: *what*

F/n: * I think those are the boys we were talking about earlier*

i immediately look up from my phone to see the group of boys patiently waiting at the front desk. OMG i think that is them right as that thought came to mind one of the taller people in the group turned around to see me staring.

y/n: *HOLY SHIT F/n THAT IS THEM!*

F/n: *i know we need to do something to find out what floor there on.*

y/n: *how are we gonna do that without looking like creeps?*

F/n: *we can go to the snack shelves beside the counter when the worker comes out to check them in but while we are looking for some snacks to get be listening to find out which floor.

y/n: *F/n i think that's one of the best ideas you've ever had*

not to long after that conversation the worker comes out. Me and F/n look at each other and nod. We then get up and act like we are stretching then we walk over to the shelves. We are quite short so we have to stand on our tippy toes. Then we hear the worker say they are on floor 2 as we are still "trying too get chips" the guy from earlier that F/n thought was cute comes over and ask her if he can grab it for her. I could tell she was blushing when she said yes and thank you. Then we get in line behind them as they are starting to head to the elevators the one in the yellow sweatshirt turned around to look at me and when i turned to look at him we made eye contact, after a couple seconds of eye contact i finally turn back towards the worker.

A/n: I'm sorry if this is bad this is my first time writing a story also this story is all based off a single idea my friend  Abby had😂🤷🏽‍♀️  at the top of each chapter is just going to a meme btw
word count:605