The party

~Y/N POV~

Me and F/n were almost done getting ready

                                        what you wore

                                        what you wore

                                                                What F/n wore

                                                                What F/n wore

we are on our way to the party

F/n: Come on y/n lighten up. You need to take your mind of of him anyways

y/n: I know but i just don't understand. Its like all i was to him was a piece of ass!

F/n: Who cares what he thinks. You are the most beautiful, talented beautiful person i know and you don't need a asshat like him to ruin what you have going for you.

y/n: Your right F/n. Thank you !

F/n: Ok come on were here!

We walk in to the party and as soon as we open the door the smell of alcohol, sweat, and weed hit us straight in the face, we both turn at look at each other in disgust. We start walking toward the kitchen, as im pouring our drinks i see Mattia walking over.

Mattia: Hey y/n!

y/ n: Hey tia!

Mattia: Oh heck yeah i got a nickname now

y/n: you stupid. Anyways what are you doing here?

Mattia: oh nothing im here with the boys

y/n: Oh so Kairi is here?

Mattia: Yea but he-

He got interrupted by someone yelling "7 minutes in Heaven". Me, F/n and Mattia nod at each other in agreement. We head over to where they are playing at and i see this blonde girl all over Kairi, that must be the girl he was talking to when we slept together. Next thing i know Mattia is snapping me out of my trance saying that i have to go into the closet with some kid.

Mattia: Y/N! Y/N! Hey, you got to go in the closet with Kio.

y/n: Uh-oh oh ok.

We are now in the closet and its awkward as fuck, but he is super hot tho

y/n: Hey i know it was awkward before but your really hot and its not even the alcohol talking

Next thing i know he is charging at me and were making out. Right when he starts tugging at my dress i hear Mattia knocking on the door saying the 7 minutes are up. I looked at Kio and as were walking out i give him my number. Then they call for F/n and Alejandro to go into the closet, after the 7 minutes their still kissing so Alejandro takes F/n upstairs and i yell " Yes F/n get you some!" She turns to me and flips me off. She might actually lose her v-card tonight. Ever since i lost mine i have always made fun of her for being the same age and her still having hers. After everybody goes into the closet the games stops and im in the kitchen still waiting for F/n then Kio comes and wraps his arms around my waist, we then start making out making our way up the stairs. We go to the first door, I open it and see F/n and Alejandro. To be honest not what i really wanted too see but me and Kio continue we get into this room. His shirt is off and he is going to take off my dress when Kairi and that girl barge in. Kairi just looks at me then runs out but me and Kio continue and do it. (im not writing another smut) After all that im drunk and F/n has to come rescue me and the last thing i remember was me in my bed.

Word count:626