The Mall

~Y/N POV~

In the car i see Kairi texting someone looking happy. Anyways, we get to the mall and i see the girl from the party walking up to Kairi, she glances at me and F/n and gives us a dirty look.

Kairi: Hey babe!

Celia: Hey Kai Kai!

What the fuck kinda nickname is KaI kAi!

Kairi: Everyone this is Celia

MMMMM Celia. OMG i just remember, didn't she cheat on him. Im guessing he hasn't seen tiktok room yet. I look at F/n, she just looks shocked.

y/n: *im guessing he hasn't seen tiktok room*

I whisper to f/n

F/n: * yea i guess not*

As were walking through the mall i feel Kio put his arm around me.

F/n: If we go to Victoria secret can you guys come with us?

y/n: Yea pleasssee?

Mattia: Why would we need to go in there with you?

y/n: one because creepy old men like to hit on us in there and two we need you to tell us if we look good in something

Roshaun: wouldn't it be awkward?

Abby: only if you make it awkward

They end going with us, out the corner of my eye i see Celia try and show off to everyone her bra size by asking all of them if she would look go in it. So guess what i did. I took a bra my size off the rack which i didn't really think was that big until i put it near where she was holding up her. I see F/n trying desperately trying not to laugh her ass off. I look back at the guys and they look like they have just seen a ghost. None of them end up saying anything so i just shrug my shoulders and walk away.

F/n: You know exactly what you just did

y/n: I meaaan maybe ;)

Me and F/n are heading to check out when we both see these cute lingerie, we look at each other with a mischievous look. So we both grab one off the rack.

F/n: Hey can you guys come wait by the waiting room for us?

Mattia: Yea why?

y/n: Don't worry about why.

Me and F/n make our way over to the dressing rooms.

This is what the lingerie looked like. We walk out in them

y/n: Sooooo guys how do we look?

The boys look up from their phones, I see Alejandro literally trying not to drool over F/n. Anyways we ask and i see Kairi glance at me then I see Celia get him out of his trance

Alvaro: You look fine as hell!

y/n: Thank you Alvaro

Mattia: Yea you might want to go change before the boys start going crazy.

Im proud my plan worked. We leave Victoria secret with our stuff, me and F/n ended up buying the lingerie. A little bit later were eating in the food court when i have to use the bathroom. As im walking out the bathroom Celia pushes me against the wall. I immediately think " im about to beat this bitch up" but i control myself and start listening to what she was saying.

Celia: Listen here you little whore you stay away from Kairi.

y/n: what do you mean?

Celia: I see the way you look at him, and those little stunts you and your little hoe friend tried pulling in Victoria secret.

y/n: First of all don't call my friend a hoe and second of all obviously my little stunts work or else you wouldn't be over here

y/n: Oh and before you come at me like that again- I start to whisper- *i know what you did at the party you hoe*

she looks at me and lets me go. She walks back over to the table as im walking behind her. Were about to go back shopping when i see Celia start whispering to Kairi, he looks at me like he is mad. Then they just get up and leave. We didn't think anything of it so we just went back to shopping. As were walking in to American eagle Kio whispers something to me.

Kio: *I don't know who you were trying to impress in there but if you do it again you might have to get punished*

That kinda turned me on so i whispered something back

y/n: * It has been noted to do it more often ;)*

I mean Kio was really hot and all but i only really thought of him as like a fuck buddy or something. He just looks at me and roll his eyes. We are now leaving the mall.

Mattia: Since Kairi left can i ride in the car now?

y/n: Jesus, yes Mattia you can ride in my car.

Mattia: Yesss

Word count: 821