Chapter Twelve

Hoseok's Point of View

She turned around and faced me. I blinked. She blinked.  I cleared my throat, "Can... you stay and talk for a minute?" 

She nodded. "Sure..." She put the shoes by the door in the line where I kept my running shoes, and shut the door. Rather hesitantly she crept closer to me. She brushed past me into the living room. I gulped and followed. She sat in one of the corners of the couch. I stood, unsure.

What do I say now? "How are you" seems a little out of place since I deep down already know the answer to that.

"So... was there something you wanted to ask me?" She was nervously tapping her fingers on top of her other hand. I didn't say anything. I finally took a seat beside her on the couch. She shifted a little where she could face me, but didn't. Her head was lowered and her eyes were looking in her lap. I tipped her chin up with my right index finger. I was now holding direct eye contact. My left hand pushed a lock of her hair behind her ear slowly.

"No... I just couldn't let you leave like that." Silence met my answer. I moved my right arm to rest over the top of the couch, and started fiddling with the ends of her hair with my left hand. After a minute I moved my left hand to cup her cheek. My thumb started stroking back and forth. She barely moved into my touch with a little sigh. 

"I've missed you, Hoseok." 

I swallowed, "Well, technically we were just together two days ago. Besides, it wouldn't have been two weeks before that if you hadn't been so ditzy." I watched it sink in. Hopefully my hints had been enough to let her know I understood it had been a terrible, awful, misunderstanding.

She pulled away from my touch, "Hey now, who are you calling ditzy?" A small smile played on her lips. My attention drifted from her eyes to her mouth. Her mouth opened as she started saying something I didn't hear.

I leaned down and cut off whatever it was she was saying before that. The kiss went from a sweet, slow, "I still love you" kiss to a heated one in maybe 30 seconds. My right hand went to hold her nape, the left going to rest on her hip. Her hands entered my hair. I pulled back and used my right hand to tip her head back, to give me access to kiss her neck better. I placed one kiss on her neck before saying, "Don't ever" Another kiss, "not talk" Yet another kiss, "to me" Now I was looking into her eyes, "again." 

She nodded. I started kissing her again on the lips, and let my right hand go into her hair while the other wrapped around to land on the small of her back and press her further into me while her hands stayed in my hair. We stayed like that for a while before she tapped on my shoulder. 

I pulled back, "What?" 

She smiled. "I need to get those shoes to my friend, remember?" 

I sighed very loudly as she stood. "When does she need them by?"

"Next weekend, I told her she'd have them by Thursday."

I smirked as she turned to face me. "What's the smirk for?" She was smiling down at me.

"Nothing..." I lied.

I stood and she started walking to the archway. "Wait wait, where do you think you're going?"

She turned around, "To her house, why?"

I tapped my lips with my index finger, "Aren't you forgetting something?"

She rolled her eyes, but started walking towards me. When she got close enough I picked her up and put her over my shoulder. I started walking, as I heard her heels slip off and hit the floor. 

"Hope. Put me down." She said clearly trying to hold back giggles.

"Sorry, hate to say no to the nickname, but that's a no-can-do."

I entered my room. "Why?" Instead of answering I merely hummed as I walked towards my bed. As I lightly dropped her on the bed she giggled. "Seriously Hope?"

I hovered above her with a heart smile, "You really shouldn't have fell for that. You'd think that you would know better by now."

She smiled and made a face, "You'd think." 

                                                                                                 ~

Lee-Min's Point of View

I handed the black wedge heels to my sister as she smiled brightly at me. I returned the smile. "Thanks Lee-Lee. They'll go great with the outfit." She said as she hugged me. 

"No problem." 

"Can I offer you something to drink in order to compensate for you having to get the shoes?" 

I smirked. "No, I think I've already earned it back with interest." The day and night spent at Hoseok's played back in clips through my mind. 

She wasn't looking at me. "It's our fifth date you know. This could be my first kiss outfit, is it good enough?" She looked back at me.

"Yep, you'll look great." 

A little while later as I left she thanked me again. "You're a lifesaver Lee-Lee." 

"It was my pleasure and thank you." She looked confused as I pulled the front door shut. I giggled lightly.

She would never know just how much debt I'm in to her.