~>Prologue<~

It all started way back when people acquired new knowledge of things, gained new ideas, and the like. One of their creations are Zodiacs and Constallations. These were created to predict if one should harvest crops or not, and to be used for navigation. Though, many do not know they exist as humans. They worshipped their own gods too, and lived a 'peaceful' life on the mystery-filled land named Magnus.

Not until the great war did peace die out on the once peaceful land. The Celestial eminents tried their best to restore the peace, and in the end they did; but lives were lost, properties were destroyed; and only a few of them were left behind to interact with people.

After a few decades; the people of Magnus lived happily, though this does not mean the war is over...

A big problem has been troubling  one of the gods lately, its Orion. He lost the north star while out on a hunt, and left it alone on his quarters. Without it, the god cannot function as a whole constallation.

He sent out some loyal and daring adventurers to search for the missing Polaris, to which they agreed to since they don't really have a choice.

Now they now venture the lands for their epic journey to find the star. Would they succeed? or would they fail the god who trusted in them?

{Haiiii!!!! Admin Renajuu here :3.  Here is the prologue of my first story! Its actually from a small roleplay me and my friends had uwu. I hope you enjoyed!}

[edited 07/09/20]