||Chapter 5: Terranus ♑||

>December 3, Capricorn time. 8 hours aften meridiem<

As our heroes and heroines trekked their way to the village of Capricorns, Terranus, the newest member cannot help but feel uneasy; which the others noticed. They paid no mind about it, for now.

Some say that Terranus is a really nice and wealthy village; though not as wealthy as the Pisces' and the Leos. It is hidden to other zodiacs' with a barrier and a path of trees and shrubs, making it look like you're going to an elven village than a village filled with Capricorns {smh XD}.

"So...what was the issue on this village?" Leonardo stated, breaking the thick ice as Leroy looked at him and sighed deeply.

"The leader had its utmost hate on Sagittarians..." He rested his chin on his palm, elbow on his leg,

"They would constantly raid us and enslave some of our people...our leader, Queen Falene, had enough and sent me out with some of my men to atleast solve this issue with no harm intended, but on the way there..." He gulped, panic and fear crossing his eyes. Leonardo sighed and place a hand over his shoulder to atleast comfort the male.

"It's okay if-"

"A few Capricornian soldiers killed my men. I am lucky to have escaped from them...but I want justice for my fellow soldiers." He bluntly replied after a few moments of cutting Leonardo off, the blonde Pisces nodding. The others were listening to their conversation; well, mostly the Virgos and the other two Pisces.

"Though, aren't Capricorns the type of zodiac who..."

" Doesn't give a fuck about anything as long as it doesn't offend them? " Nat nodded at Reine's statement {huhu sorry for Capricorns out there qmq. But I've read from an article that a Capricorn's worse trait is not giving two shits about anything and hates everything at a certain point-}.

"Though that is the thing. They are offended to our race's existance for some reason..." Leroy sighed. Leonardo and the others (except Reine, Tap and Rin) felt a bit of pity for the warrior, patting his back and saying words of reassurance.

" We're by the gates" Triton informed, "You better cover up your identity from these men, Leroy. "

The Sagittarian gave a curt nod, hiding under a couple of blankets and some of the adventurer's belongings.

"What brings you he-" The Capricorn soldier halted on his words as he saw Reine, one of the fire zodiacs.

"L-Lady Faye-"

"Let us cross" Her eyes narrowed at the soldier who merely nodded, opening the gates as Reine cracked the reighs once again. She felt 3 people give her suspecting looks, but shrugged it off.

'Aren't the once who are called 'lady' and 'duke' those with higher ranks on tribes?'

'I think I've heard that last name before...'

Were some of those three's thoughts as they carried on to the mythical looking village.

"Avery! Look at that tree" Nat pointed at an almost leafless tree that only had one trunk, which was a bit bent. The trunk also acted as its only branch as the Taurus raised a brow.

"What about it?"

" It just reminds me of that time when you broke your leg" Avery's eye twitched at the Maiden's statement, who merely gave a chuckle.

"I swear I will smac-"

"Welcome" Two highest ranking Capricorns greeted; one had ash blonde hair with gentle violet eyes and the other had black hair and red eyes. They almost looked the same as well. What striked our heroes and heroines about them is their...big noses.

"Let us introduce ourselves. My name is Ivan Temaris(I- XD), and this is my brother, Viktor" The blonde spoke as the ravenette gave a nod at them, "We are King Olmen's right hand men. It is a pleasure to meet you all. And oh" Ivan took note of the precense of two other royalties...and Reine.

"I see Miss Faye has come visit her fellow fire zodiac for once" The blonde spoke as Reine rolled her eyes, dragging Triton with her who only sweatdropped.

"...I ship them" Nat's eyes twinkled as Avery facepalmed, Leonardo helping the poor Sagittarius by casting a magic on him; conceiling his identity as a warrior and turned him to a fellow fish.

'They still haven't noticed my precense as a prince' The bull deadpanned, casually following Nat.

"This will just be for a day, bud" Leonardo gave a comforting smile as Leroy sighed,

"I understand...for my motherland Jakkar" he muttered which made Leonardo give him a pat on the back, "That's the spirit!"

Rin merely gave a glance at her friend and the newest member, scoffing and walked away to follow Reine and Triton as Leonardo gave her a worried look.

'I hope you'll lower those walls of yours someday, Rin...'

"Ah! Visitors! How lovely to have some here!" A slightly fat man with a beard and a crown atop his head sat by a beautifully carved wooden throne, beaming in delight for the newcommers.

" And they are also such a great variety of-"

"Cut the crap, fatso" Reine glared at him as Triton, Nat and Leonardo held in their giggling fit while the rest either nudged them or made them shut up.

"Ah! If it isn't the stray and betrayed Faye" The man gave her a menacing smile, to which she returned with a scoff. The others were curious as to why Capricorns knew so much about Reine (especially on Nat, Rin, Avery and Leonardo's side opinions), but they just thought its because she's also a fire zodiac.

"The princess of the maidens are also here! And the prince of the fishes! What a wonderful day it is today" The king blabbered on,Nat giving Reine and Avery a 'I'm not comfortable around here' kinda tug on their clothes.

"Would you two rulers be-"

"We're not interested in bullshit, fatso" Reine's eyes narrowed as Triton held her hand to seek comfort, Nat holding the urge not to squeal-

"We're here for serious matters." The king raised a brow as the blondie and the ravenette from earlier stood beside him.

" And what could that be? " Reine took a look at Leroy, who took a deep breath in the process.

"Its about the Sagittarians"

Π to be continued Π

♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓

"What even is a ship, Nat?"

"Its a word for overly loving a couple and supporting them! It's like an expression!"

" And where did you get that word? "

"....I dunno-"

"What even is 'dunno'?!"

" I d o n t k n o w, A v e r y"