Strange World

(IK this chapter is bad but keep reading, it gets better)

Hello everyone hope you enjoy the story.
———————————————————
Thoughts="super nice"
Speaking="super nice"
Narrator Speaking=hello everyone
———————————————————

Freaks out "I had a weird precognition that Japan is going to be destroyed" Saiki thought as he talked to his mom so he could get a day off. Little did he knew what was going to happen , after he woke up he got downstairs, his mother said" so what is going to happen ku"he's mother got a bit worried and Saiki insured that everything will be fine.

After he ate breakfast he heard noises like thunder,lightning,etc.He said "I will be going to see what is happening"before he could go he collapsed he's mother wanted to help him but before she could Saiki vanished,"ku where are you ku"his mother said but never got an answer.

Saiki started to wake up"where am I, what is going on?" Saiki thought as he was in a forest , he walked for a bit as he found an old man, named hunter he spoke with him for a bit before he left, he finally found a road "A I'm finally in the ci–"then he realised"what's this place" Saiki thought as he was going to ask someone before that he heard "Evacuate the city threat level demon, I repeat Evacuate the city threat level demon" Saiki thought "what are they talking about" he Thought "hey you"as someone called him, Saiki through telepathy said "what do you want"the guy was shocked that he saw saiki speaking without moving he's lips"how did you do that"the guy said as saiki didn't have time for this, Saiki then try to teleport to Japan but he couldn't"what's happening"as Saiki thought to himself  he then realized that this wasn't earth, he was born in and that he couldn't go back as he thought about a plan.

To be Continued....

(Vote)

I

Wish

All

A

Happy

Day