Chapter 4- Bigger container

Comment a fun fact about yourself. I wanna hear about it
————————————————————
On the way home, Hinata gets quiet because I can tell how nervous he is. My walking pace rises as we walk. We always go the same way and the sound of his silent footsteps soothes me. The way he feels... The heat of his flesh... My starving body yearns for these things. When we part ways again, he looks up at me with his slightly flushed face and says, "Say ya tomorrow!"...

"I won't ask questions" And "I won't do anything you object to"... These are our rules. And I thought that was enough. I thought... that I could be satisfied with that.

During volleyball practice
Kageyama tosses the ball back into the air, setting it just right... Hinata smacked it down with a 'Wha-bam!'

"Whoa!" The people around them awed.

"Yeah!" Tanaka cheers, pumping his fist in victory as Hinata lands back down onto the floor.

"You sure have great ball-control, Kageyama!" Sugawara comments, waving his hands around.

"What does that gesture mean?!" Kageyama demands angrily.

"You're working well with Hinaya again so I supposed it's back to normal!" Sugawara said nonchalantly.

Kageyama bowed. "Right, I'm sorry!"

Kageyama walks over and picks up the fallen ball. It's been two weeks now since I started touching Hinata... Kageyama looks in Hinata's direction. My heart has settled down since then which is good I suppose. Kageyama played around with the volleyball in his hands and watched Hinata intently from afar. but I still get antsy when I remember I can't have him now... I have to hold it in since I know I can have him later.

Hinata caught Kageyama staring, sending shivers straight down his spine. "Oh! Wh-Wh-Whadya want, Kageyama?" Hinata sputters, "I feel like you're thinking something pretty rude right now!"

Practice continued on and a thought came into Kageyama's head as he sets the ball too Hinata over and over again.

Still... He must be REALLY stupid or rather, too damn nice. I guess it shows how important volleyball is to him... I mean, who would go this far for a teammate? Hinata hits the volleyball and looks at Kageyama with a bright, dazzling smile. If... it wasn't me needing this... If one of the others did... would he have let them touch him the same way?

Kageyama tossed the ball again but it ends going into the air and falling, hitting his face directly. The ball slowly rolled away as Kageyama rubbed his now aching face. Then, someone snickered.

"How lame..." Tsukishima said, picking up the volleyball. He threw it back and Kageayam caught it with ease.

Kageyama saw his chance to ask what's been bothering him all day now. "Hey..." Kageyama began. Tsukishima looked down on him with his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Yamaguchi stood behind his tall frame with a curious gaze. "If you had some water you thought was going to overflow..." Kageyama didn't know where he was going with this. He continued, "but you somehow managed to keep it from spilling over, and then it filled up all over again until it seems like it's going to overflow again... what should you do about it?" Kageyama played with the ball.

"Huh?" Tsukishima gave him a confused look. "What's that supposed to be? Some sort of metaphor?"

"You're smart, right?" Kageyama was glad that no one was really around to hear him say that.

"I don't get it.." Tsukishima said honestly, "Why would you ask me?" Tsukishima stared deeply at Kageyama's face. It was clear that he was completely serious and wanted an answer...

Tsukishima sighs. "Well... you can either stop the leak or, just find an even bigger container."

After practice
In other words... Hinata's bike clattered loudly beside Kageyama as they "walked home together." I have to stop wanting him or, get him to accept more from me.

Kageyama looked in Hinata's direction. He was walking with a small smile on his lips, his cheeks already pink as he kept his gaze onto the ground. Kageyama's heart started up again. He looked away

The two were back in the secluded park. The more I touch him... the greater my lust for him grows. I can admit that

The thought of it 'not being enough' echoed in Kageyama's mind as they kissed. Lately, that's all they've been doing, going straight to kissing each other with so much passion that if anyone saw them, he would drop dead with embarrassment. I need more... Hinata on the other hand...

While kissing Hinata, Kageyama had both hands cupping Hinata's cheek gently. Then, he slowly brought his hand down, lifting Hinata's shirt up. Hinata jolted, pulling away.

"Kageyama!" Hinata cried.

"You said I could do it a little before," Kageyama said.

"Well, yeah, I did..." Hinata agreed. His face was completely red. "But..."

Kageyama reached his hand up further, trailing his hand across Hinata's chest. Hinata gasps.

Not knowing what to do, Hinata rammed his head into Kaegeyama's chest to get him to stop. Hinata gripped onto Kageyama's shoulders tightly. "I-I think that's enough for today," Hinata told Kageyama, swallowing something thick in his dry throat. Hinata began walking away.

"Why?" Kageyama asked, "did something come up?"

"I-It's not like that," Hinata said.

In a swift motion, Kageyama grabbed Hinata by his shirt like the way he's done multiple times when angry at him about volleyball. It lifted Hinata to stand on his tippy toes. Kageyama pulled Hinata back so that he was in front of the tree. "Then let me touch you!!" Kageyama yelled loudly. I can't take it anymore but..

Hinata looked up at Kageyama, scared, and trembling from head to toe against the tree. He was pleading with his eyes. Kageyama stopped in an instant, letting go of Hinata's shirt and looking away. He had gone way overboard. Shit.

"Sorry," Kageyama apologized quickly, all feelings of anger simmering. All he felt now was panic and worry. "Um... It's just.." Kageyama tried coming up with a reasonable excuse for why he got so furious all of a sudden. Even he didn't no

Hinata gripped the edge of his shirt tightly. "S-slipping your tongue in my mouth... and-and touching my skin directly," Hinata said, looking away, "I don't really like it."

Kageyama watched Hinata. The things he "doesn't like '' are increasing in numbers...

"All right," Kageyama said. The two walked out of the park together, lost in thought so they didn't talk much.

Hinata pulled his bike down the main road. Without looking up at Kageyama, Hinata said as he always does, "See you tomorrow!" then rode his bike off down the street.

"Kay'," Kageyama said with absolutely no emotion in his tone. ...He won't look me in the eye. He rebuffed me, didn't he? Kageyama looked up at the sky, the wind blew his dark locks sideways as he thought to himself. It's just never enough when it comes to him
———————————————————
Word count: 1164