Chapter 8- Requited Love

Pretend I said something funny
---------------------
"Oi.. don't tell me you've got no idea why I want to touch you...?" Kageyama asked worriedly.

"...Y-you told me not to ask!" Hinata defended himself.

"Yeah, but I thought you'd figured it out!" Kageyama yelled.

"Well... I had my suspicions." Hinata crossed his arms. "Like, maybe it was a quick and easy way to relieve stress? Or that you're more of a lonely sort than you seem.."

Hinata looked up at the air as he talked. "Oh! And when Natsu's feeling down, she likes to cuddle with me, so..." Hinata said, "I've kinda got a big-bro feel to me so I guessed that maybe you just wanted to stick close to me." Hinata rubbed the back of his neck and laughed awkwardly.

"You dumb-ass!" Kageyama yelled, taking a step forward, "I did it because I'm in love with you, of course!"

Hinata stopped. "Eh?!" He squeaked, surprised. "Wait.. with who?"

"YOU! Just so you know, I jerk off to you all the time, too!" Kageyama admitted loudly, "and most of the time, once isn't enough! I even go twice some nights!"

"Twice?!" Hinata gasped. Hinata bounced up high into the air and cheered, "Wooow, seriously?! Woohoo!!"

When landing, Hinata gasped, "Then, then-- that makes it requited love, right?"

Kageyama stopped and stared. Requited... Lo...ve? Kageyama's cheeks went red.

"Geez, you shoulda said so! I was racking my brain trying to figure out how to give up on you!"

What a dumbass... Kageyama took a few more steps forward and then placed his fingers under Hinata's chin, lifting it up slightly, making Hinata's golden eyes open wide. Kageyama was trembling, with excitement and took a few more steps forward.

Hinata looked determined. "Kageyama... I like you." Once it was out there, Hinata was straight as a board, trembling with anxiousness for Kageyama's reply.

"Oi!" Hinata froze. "Can I touch you?" Kageyama asked this time.

Hinata threw himself forward this time into Kageyama's chest. "You don't even have to ask anymore..." Hinata said with a sigh, looking up and connecting their lips again.
----------------------
That was short!
Word count: 357