3 The fight

Lottie held out her hand, which Jamie took. They pulled away their hands after feeling something like electricity run through their touch. Jamie looked at his hand wondering what that was about. He stood up on his own and left without a word. Lottie looked at Jamie's back as he walked away. She knew what it meant but...nah... impossible. No one could like someone they just met. She threw away the thought of him and focused on getting to know Ellie better. So far she found out that Ellie dyes her hair black and that she hates being serious.

Jamie on the other hand, can't seem to get his mind off her. He went to bed with an unsettling heart.

The next day, Lottie walked through the corridor and heard shouting."F*ck you all about eh? You all bark and no bite! M*therf*cker!! Learn your place!! At least try to fight back!!" a voice roared. A tall looking guy was cowering above Jamie with a pissed look on his face. Ellie was behind the tan boy, with a black eye. Jamie looked at the guy with no pained expression and then looked at Ellie, who nodded. Jamie smirked, his eyes gleaming with the energy of a wolf hunting his prey. He went for the throat and raised the guy off his feet. He threw him towards the end of the corridor, ran and used a right cross. He then landed a brazillian kick towards his neck. He fought with a grace so smooth and fast, you could barely see it coming. His eyes never once left his target.

He twisted his arm, making it close to breaking. In all this, he never gave the guy a chance to fight back. He threw the guy over his shoulder with a loud sickening 'CRACK'. Blood was spilled everywhere. Some drenched Jamie's hands and splattered on his uniform. "Next time, I won't go easy on you." Jamie growled. He lifted up Ellie and left the scene, right before Professor Devine walked in and started fussing over the mess. Lottie was shocked senseless. Who knew a boy that young could take on a senior and beat him half to death. A question popped up in Lottie's mind. Who are you, Jamie Volk? She pondered over it for the rest of the day. At the end of the day, she and Ellie decided to break into Jamie's room, even though they knew the consequences of getting caught. Music was coming from Jamie's room.

I have no friends but that's okay
I don't need them anyway
I do my best all on my own
And I'd just rather be alone
Rather be alone

I have no friends but I'll be fine
I don't need them to pass the time
And when I put my resting b*tch face on I look stone cold
I'd just rather be alone
Rather be alone

They stopped cold in front of his door, listening to the lyrics from the song. Lottie's heart was breaking from the realization dawning into her. He was lonely. She knocked the door and the song was abruptly stopped. The door opened, revealing Jamie shirtless and wet from the shower. His normally messy hair was flattened and wet. Lottie proceeded to give Jamie a hug, ignoring the fact that her uniform was getting wet from the water. Jamie's faint scent of cologne filled Lottie with a warm feeling in her. Jamie's body stiffened by the sudden hug. HE has never experienced hugging or anything related to affection. His body slowly relaxed and without his acknowledgement, his arms wrapped around Lottie's small waist. Ellie, who was surprised by the lean boy's reaction, stood still. What is this reaction from him? In her 15 years of living with him, she had never seen him loosen up to someone nor replying to any kind of affection.

Jamie opened his eyes, realizing what he's doing.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Let me make one thing clear. I AM IN LOVE WITH NIGHTCORE VERSIONS OF SONGS. Please expect songs in almost every chapter. I'm going to add a song here which I will be using in the future.

Ahahahaha. Yes I know. I love this song. Stay tuned and always be happy peeps! 

I love you guys!