7 Complication

After all the...drama with Ellie's grandmother, the king spoke with an angry tone "Enough Mother! Don't you remember that we were called here because of Act Six. Act Six, Mother. This is a big deal. If we don't choose the right one.." he sighed with annoyance. "It will endanger Eleanor, the heir of this kingdom." The king viewed anger through his expression but the queen said something and he turned his face and his expression softened. Huh...that's where Ellie got those weird and terrifying mood swings. She mentally shivered with fear. The final result was with Lottie succeeding Act Six. Once they left the room of adult royals, Lottie burst out "Can somebody PLEASE tell me what on earth is going on?!" She saw Ellie glanced at Jamie and he shook his head. Oh..so that's how it is? Lottie thought. Ellie opened her mouth and turned around to see Lottie gone. "Um...Jamie? Jamie?" Ellie squeaked out and turned to Jamie to see he wasn't focusing on her and smacked his head. "OIT!! JAMIE, YOU DEAF ARSE!! LISTEN TO ME FOR A SEC!!!" Ellie roared. Jamie kept on walking and replied "I won't because you are always talking nonsense and it is a waste of my time. Another thing, mind your language." 

"IT'S ABOUT LOTTIE, YOU IDIOT!! SHE DISAPPEARED!!"

Jamie froze and spun around with a panicked look on his face. "W-where did she go?" he asked as he looked around. He ran, not knowing where he's going and slammed into somebody.They fell as pink cake batter spilled all over them. By now, Jamie was already twitching with fear and anger. He looked down to see who bumped into and found Lottie, her blue eyes focusing on him, cake batter on her eyelids. "W-wha-? W-who?" she stuttered when arms squeezed her to the person's muscular body. "Oh. I missed it." They both turned but slipped from the batter and fell once again, foreheads knocking into each other. But by then, the two were tired to do anything and just laid down like that. "Okay Jamie, I get the idea." Ellie said and pushed him off Lottie. He slowly stood up when he felt a sharp pain at his ankle. He winced and limped all the way back to his room. He took out the first aid kit and examined his ankle. He sprained it. He put some ointment and wrapped it in bandage. After keeping the kit, he tried standing up but fell. He took a quick rinse and changed clothes. 

He sat on his bed when the door burst opened. Jamie closed his eyes and rubbed his forehead indicating stress and sighed. He heard a scream and his eyes shot open to see Lottie falling towards him but as a Partizan, he quickly caught her and balanced her feet back to the ground. "Ellie, that was VERY immature of you" Lottie and Jamie snapped to Ellie. "Not my fault you two are in love with each other." Ellie retorted, rolling her eyes. "Roll your eyes like that again girlfriend, and I'll gouge your eyes out." Lottie glared. Ellie then grinned like a wolf and commented "You two are very alike, well except the threats." she walked over to the two and sat beside them. "What happened to your ankle?" Lottie asked, concerned. "It's nothing." Jamie responded shortly. "Are you still mad at me?" she asked again, blue eyes widening. "Oh, I'm sorry! I'm sorry!!!!" Lottie begged and threw herself to Jamie. The boy's body stiffened as he patted Lottie's head slowly. "I just sprained it. Nothing serious." he whispered to Lottie's ear. Noticing what she was doing, she sat up again fast, her face going very red. The blush was obvious isn't it? Lottie grimaced to herself. "Lottie, why are you blushiiinnngg?" Ellie teased with a cocky grin plastered on her face. As the two girls bickered, once in a while sending slaps to each other's arms. He closed his eyes once again, trying to find peace.

"Hey Jamie!" Ellie called out. "We wanna listen to songs. You in?" That was an offer he can't refuse. His love for music was too strong. He nodded and the two girls took a seat on his bed. Ellie took out a microphone out of nowhere and told each of them to sing. The other two just agreed and Lottie chose a song. Ellie passed her the rose gold microphone as she took her place.

After she finished, she was given a round of applause by the Maravish pair. Her voice was sweet and well, they loved it. Jamie was entranced by her voice. He then chose his song and sang to

Lottie sat on the bed, tears not able to stop. Her smile sad. "Encore! Encore!" Ellie chanted. She then chose another song before Jamie could stop her. He bit his bottom lip back to not say anything. He then just went with it.

"Bro! What is with your playlist? Imma change it! Oh nah nah nah! You ain't gonna fight it" Ellie demanded.

"BTS? Never took you as a fan" Jamie questioned. "Just sing ittt!!" she whined. After Jamie was Ellie.

Now it was time for duets.

Ellie & Lottie

Now it is...

Jamie and Lottie

Finally, it is

Ellie & Jamie

Lottie clapped enthusiastically. She can't believe the harmony of the two. She smiled and wanted to approached them but tumbled just to get caught by Jamie but the thing was, Ellie tripped him and the girl and boy's legs got tangled up and the two fell. Lottie felt Jamie's lips grazed hers and he did too. They made eye contact. They were just a few centimetres away from each other. Lottie smelled peppermint. It was like she could taste it. Oh, how she wished she could just kiss him right there. But she can't. She was a Portman ( Ellie explained while Jamie was getting ready ) and he was a Partizan. They can't have any type of romantic relationship. But of course Ellie didn't care as she pushed Jamie's head as their lips met. Ellie didn't let go of Jamie's head till she actually saw them kiss properly. That's what she told them. It was too much for Jamie.

He took Ellie's challenge and kissed Lottie. he licked Lottie's bottom lip for permission. Lottie gasped in surprise and Jamie explored every inch of Lottie's mouth, tasting strawberry. Lottie grabbed Jamie's head down, deepening the kiss. Lottie ran her fingers through Jamie's dark brown hair as they kissed for around 2 minutes until Ellie cleared her throat and they pulled away, panting for air. "Ellie, could you do me a favor and never mention it to others." Lottie pleaded. "Too late." a voice said. Their heads spun to the door and saw Sir Olav and the the maids.

"Oops"

________________________________________________________________________________

GUYS!! IM SCREAMIINNGGG LOOOOKKKK!!!!

FOUND THIS ON FANDOM AND ITS TRUUEEEEE IUBYTGYGBGUVRCRTUYVFTIBGY

He also starts to feel some feelings for Lottie.