11 Drinks?

"Hey Lottie" Ellie said. "Yea?" Lottie replied, not looking up from her phone. "Who're you texting?" Ellie peeked into Lottie's phone, which she just received from the admin, since it was weekend. 

Ollie

You know, I saw Farhan just now

 From our old school 

The transfer kid.

That a**hole? Why does he keep popping up everywhere? 

What did you even see in him anyways? If it were me, I'd just ignore him and see him squirm because I won't talk to him. 

Haha.

Hey...Don't be mean. Just because he rejected me that once doesn't mean we can still be friends.

Oh. I have a quick question.

Spill

Did you find your knight in shining armor? you know the one you always dreamed about?

Secretttt. Haha. You will live life not knowing.

That's mean. I got myself my princess.

Who?

A new puppy

Omigoshhh!!! Really? It must be so cuteeee <3 <3

Duh. Of course it is. Look at her owner.

You're not cute

Ouch

Lol

There was a knock on the door and Ellie went to get it. "Oh. Hey Saskia. Anastacia." "Hey! Just wanted to invite you guys to a party that us Conch students will throw. It's at 6" Saskia beamed. Ellie's eyes sparkled just by the word 'party'. She turned towards Lottie. "Can we go? Can we go? Can we? Pleeaaassseee" she begged, giving Lottie those irresistible puppy eyes. Lottie wanted to say no because it could be dangerous but sighed when she got hit by the expression Ellie gave her. "Fine. But only if Jamie lets us." Ellie nods and went to her closet to choose some clothes. Once they have, they made their way to Jamie's room. Ellie opened the door to see Raphael shaking Jamie like crazy. "Come onnnnnn....Please come to our partyyyy...It's gonna be fun! There will be tons of stuff to do. It's gonna be at the swimming pooollll!!!" Jamie glared at Raphael saying "I told you. I'm not going. Especially at a restricted area. The Conch pool is a restricted area." He finally noticed the two girls at his doorway. "What are you guys doing here?" he asked slowly, having a bad feeling about this. "It's fine, Raphael. He's going. I'll make sure he does." Ellie smirked. Raphael smiled, showing his pearly white teeth. "Thanks, sis! See ya at 6!" he whistled, strutting out of the room. "I'm not going." Jamie gritted. Ellie rolled her eyes and went to open his closet. "Briktah! Never heard of privacy before?" Jamie slammed his closet shut. "Huh? What do you mean? Ohhhh..Lottie's here. Right. She wouldn't want to see your-oof" Jamie hit the back of Ellie's head with his palm. 

Lottie, who was just standing there, not saying a word, started to blush furiously. She knew what Ellie wanted to finish her sentence with. Suddenly, a visual image popped into her head. She screamed out loud. Jamie and Ellie straightly went to Lottie. "What? Did something happen? Are you okay?" the two bombarded the blonde with questions. Lottie nodded and mumbled a fake excuse. The Maravish pair sighed in relief. This girl keeps giving them heart attacks. Lottie shook her head, disposing the image out of her head. "So, Jamie. Are you coming? I don't want to but someone needs to be there to protect Ellie, right?" Lottie said. Jamie nodded and reluctantly agreed to join them. The two girls nodded and left his room. Jamie wondered why Lottie would lie about what made her scream. Jamie got ready and waited for the girls in front of their room. The door opened revealing what they wore.