chapter 1

So guys this is my first book so please read it and go easy on my grammar and mis-spellings. I would also like to thank Nightzz00 for the cover she made for me.
************************************
Samantha's [p.o.v.]

I wake up to hear my annoyi g friend speaking to someone in my room. I wonder who it is.

"Is she dead or what?",my best friend Emily asks.

"There's only one way to find out",my brother Bryan says and i can hear the evilness in his voice.

Berfore I can think of what he means i feel someone huge jumping on my bed on sitting right on top of me .

"I'm up!",I say jumping up on my bed.when I blink the sleep away I see Bryan sitting on top of me.

"Bryan get down now and out of my room",I shriek when i see that stupid smirk on his face where he knows he won.

As soon as he gets out of the room I satnad up and stretch berfore looking around and seeing Emily standing by my bed looking furious.

Whats wrong?",I ask her looking confused.

What's wrong is that you woke up late and now we have five minutes untill school starts",she says angrily and i can see her face turning red.

She pushes me inside my bathroom and gives me less than two minutes to brush my teeth and shower. After i do my morning routines I walk out of my bathroom and in to my walk-in-closet.

I wear a black denim jeans,a red hoodie and my white converse. I decide to go with No make up today and i tie my black midnight hair in to a high ponytail. I take my bag and run down stairs and out of the house after grabbing a grbbed a banana from the kitchen.

After I lock the house I jump into Bryans black jeep and we drive to school. It takes us at least five minutes to get to school and we all go to our classes.

I have English lit and i share it with Bryan. When we walk into class our teacher was so furious because we were late. I had to sit in the only seat available which was at the back of the class near the door.

Anyway my name is Samantha Adams and I'm seventeen turning eighteen very soon. I am 5'4 with midnight black hair and forest green eyes and i have a twin brother Bryan Adams.

When I turn to look at him i see he is glaring at me because we both got scolded for me. Bryan is 6'4 with brown hair and grey eyes with a hint if blue in them.

The rest of the class goes slowly and i start taking notes as usual so i dont fail and ruin my perfect GPA.

************************************Hey guys so tell me what u thought of he first chapter and please go easy on the mistakes.

So please vote and comment on what you think.

Thanks dear readers.

Love
-uzziele102